Snow?

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw that on the other channel. Totally has to be fake, doesn't it??

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen that to. I don't think it's real there's a heat wave here in Alberta can't see a cold snap only a few hundred Kim's away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen that to. I don't think it's real there's a heat wave here in Alberta can't see a cold snap only a few hundred Kim's away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ok lets look at the facts.......1-its on the internet 2-its now on snow and mud 3-fact three doesn't matter due to fact 1 and 2

It's gotta be real :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Was 2012 as awesome as your sig line would have us believe you expected it to be?????

I shared it from someone on my Social site......they claimed it was Tumbler. No idea to the authenticity. Looks good though :)

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Was 2012 as awesome as your sig line would have us believe you expected it to be?????
You bet it was...rode from Early Nov to end of May in all types of conditions and in several zones. I really think the people one rides with make all the difference in the world....and my world was awesome!!! Hope yours was as well :)CheersRS

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard no reports of a large dump of snow in the area.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shared it from someone on my Social site......they claimed it was Tumbler. No idea to the authenticity. Looks good though :)

Was in TR last weekend and nothing up high. Hot and dry after Friday.
Rained Friday.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry................. As much as I love to take my sled, for a rip!!!! The pic is not of this season :(

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smithers Ski Hill got snow almost two weeks ago (Hudson Bay Mountain). However, the +25 temps since then have probably disappeared that in a hurry... We had frost here in PG a few times in the last couple weeks as well, despite having daytime temps in the mid to high 20's alot of the time. The leaves have barely started turning yet tho, which is surprising... On another more fantastical farmers almanac type note: the wasps are absolutely crazy and abundant, which some believe harkens to a long and deep winter to come. I sure hope that is true :)

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The winter forcast for BC this 2014 season is drier and a little cooler then normal. So not much for snow predicted.
Heavy snow for the east and cold is predicted.
Generaly we see a dusting of snow on the peaks around here by labor day weekend and by mid Sept. the tops are white. Not this year, very dry.

Top Bottom