Snow?????

Newfee

Reaction score
Hey I live in spruce grove and need to get a run on the sled
wheres the closes place I could go to find snow I just need a couple of hours to get my fix
any suggestions?
as long as i dont have to drive to far (over 5 hours) im good to go

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I live in spruce grove and need to get a run on the sled
wheres the closes place I could go to find snow I just need a couple of hours to get my fix
any suggestions?
as long as i dont have to drive to far (over 5 hours) im good to go
Your out of luck for now. The closest place is in Valmount and that about 5-5.5 hours away. The snow is just starting to come down in Valmount and Mcbride now.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/204/goose-tower-ride-5905-8.html

Quite a few guys from Stony Plain and a little bit everywhere else are goin to Goose Tower. Last friday tko drove out there 12"-14" inches of snow, contains a bunch of cutlines.

December 6th, Saturday meeting at McDonalds in Whitecourt at 6:30am, 1 to 1 1/2 hour drive to the riding area.

I've never been riding there before thats why im lookin forward to it :), and get to meet some of the riders on here.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want 4-5ft of snow and good mountain riding, head to the Pine Pass just pass Chetwnd, good riding now, but a long haul. Maybe longer than 5 hours but close.

Paul

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/204/goose-tower-ride-5905-8.html

Quite a few guys from Stony Plain and a little bit everywhere else are goin to Goose Tower. Last friday tko drove out there 12"-14" inches of snow, contains a bunch of cutlines.

December 6th, Saturday meeting at McDonalds in Whitecourt at 6:30am, 1 to 1 1/2 hour drive to the riding area.

I've never been riding there before thats why im lookin forward to it :), and get to meet some of the riders on here.

You boys take it easy heading off the highway past Swan Hills on Saturday. I work out around Judy Creek and the roads are horrible after the rain last weekend. Alot of trucks hitting the ditch this week. Take tow ropes.:eek:

Top Bottom