Snow soon??

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting here in Mcbride at the folks place and them there mountains are starting to look like there supposed to I'll post pics when I get home.

"SUMMER SUCKS BRING ON WINTER"

Who are your folks???

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pics of last weekend and two weeks ago Kids, work and garage 128.jpg

Kids, work and garage 129.jpg

Kids, work and garage 145.jpg

Kids, work and garage 146.jpg

Kids, work and garage 118.jpg

Kids, work and garage 084.jpg

Kids, work and garage 092.jpg

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres 10cm to 15cm in the forcast for Grande Cache Ab..... Mcbride must be in for some of that this weekend. keep any reports coming!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots up top and I will post pic's as soon as the fog lifts.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When is the earliest to be able to ride from the parking lot? Hoping to make it up nov 28 weekend. But don't want to be disappointed by lack of snow, never ridden before christmas so not sure.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it varies but if it was anything like last year (slow start) the groomer wont be out til dec sometime

Ah ok thanks, hoping to book soon here. Most people seem to think this year is early. So I might as well go ahead and book for nov 28 :beer:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When is the earliest to be able to ride from the parking lot? Hoping to make it up nov 28 weekend. But don't want to be disappointed by lack of snow, never ridden before christmas so not sure.

watch my posts as I will be riding as soon as the snow is deep enough, even if I have to trailer to snow line.
we were already in the alpine before the 28 last year. my avitar is the 12 of Nov.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watch my posts as I will be riding as soon as the snow is deep enough, even if I have to trailer to snow line.
we were already in the alpine before the 28 last year. my avitar is the 12 of Nov.

Alright that is great.

Top Bottom