snow plows

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a snow plow for a 900 ranger, any suggestions, warn provantage, kimpex clik n go, or polaris plow. leaning towards the warn plow. would like the 72 inch .

anyone seen any good deals out there.

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Dooin I have the 72 inch warn on my Rhino, works great, the springs are too light so I beefed them up.
Cost was close to 1 K
Don

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry...

Buy you wife a 20 dallor snow shovel..

buy yourself 300.00 worth of keystone...

problem solved.......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i called around to price the warn provantge, what a price difference. must say it paid to call all over. most dealers wanted $1250. one in stettler was doing me a huge deal at $1,100, told me if i could get it cheaper to grab it? looked at him smiled said i will, idiot. anyway, rec supply and coopers in Edmonton had them on at $850 not bad price, was ready to drop the hammer made one last call $ 699 guy said that was $120 over dealer cost. i said sold.

fudge, some guys can't get it, they are making $700 on doing nothing more than making a phone call. talk about markup, $700 for doing absolutely nothing, no money outgoing, not stocked in showroom, comes on a truck. not bad cash for a friggin phone call. no wonder they are struggling.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out MotoAliance, scratch and dent sale on plows , nvm just noticed you got one

Last edited:

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i called around to price the warn provantge, what a price difference. must say it paid to call all over. most dealers wanted $1250. one in stettler was doing me a huge deal at $1,100, told me if i could get it cheaper to grab it? looked at him smiled said i will, idiot. anyway, rec supply and coopers in Edmonton had them on at $850 not bad price, was ready to drop the hammer made one last call $ 699 guy said that was $120 over dealer cost. i said sold.

fudge, some guys can't get it, they are making $700 on doing nothing more than making a phone call. talk about markup, $700 for doing absolutely nothing, no money outgoing, not stocked in showroom, comes on a truck. not bad cash for a friggin phone call. no wonder they are struggling.
Where did you buy it from ?? I am needing a plow for the Lil Ranger and have been looking ?? I need a good deal !!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
triple m motorsports. had the best price.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
triple m motorsports. had the best price.
Thanks I will check them out !! Do you like your "Warn provantage" ?? I have had "Moose" before and liked them but after some research I think I want the "Warn" for the Ranger .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haven't been able to use it yet. finally had to get a bobcat out to clear out the drive, took them 2 hrs. man there was lots of snow. i should be able to get it done now. was out of town most of december and didn't plow thus haven't used it. the atv won't plow 3 ft of packed snow, and if you don't keep up to it your screwed.

Top Bottom