Snow&Mud - Beers in Calgary

GRD

Reaction score
Just starting a post to see who would be up for meeting some of the Calgary members. Please suggest places and dates.

I am up on Coach Hill, there are a couple pubs in Westhills. As for a date, maybe mid April week night.

If it is going to be a drunk fest, a weekend night might be better. Especially if any of the sledbunny's are attending. From what I can see, I think they are drunk all the time.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
ouch...drunk all the time...i would like it known that i never drink from 7:30 - 4:30 m-f most weeks....I rely on pills for those hours of the day (LOL). like they say, "i used to have super powers until my shrink gave me these pills and took them away"
Yea, we've been know to draw a draft from time to time...we do not drink and drive over the limit...ever....designated driver each time.
Pick a date and time, you never know, we might turn up...not likey, but we might.

Cheers
:D :D :D
Just starting a post to see who would be up for meeting some of the Calgary members. Please suggest places and dates.

I am up on Coach Hill, there are a couple pubs in Westhills. As for a date, maybe mid April week night.

If it is going to be a drunk fest, a weekend night might be better. Especially if any of the sledbunny's are attending. From what I can see, I think they are drunk all the time.

Last edited:

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will be in Cowgary tomorrow April 4, leaving April 5th, sorry mid April no good going quading hopefully

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Post your date ,I go to Calgary every now and then!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey A Beer In Cowtown??

A gettogether and a beer in a night:eek: ??? i'd consider it...... Remember, i bought my summit and get it serviced and buy parts from mr. R's in milo and have been down there twice in the last 2 weekS(had to get parts to repair the "rock" incident and then took the sled back once done repairing for the 10hour warranty check).........:d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey, we drive 5 hours to McBride for a ride, 3 hours for a brew sounds good to me. Maybe we can make it work. Lets try.

A gettogether and a beer in a night:eek: ??? i'd consider it...... Remember, i bought my summit and get it serviced and buy parts from mr. R's in milo and have been down there twice in the last 2 weekS(had to get parts to repair the "rock" incident and then took the sled back once done repairing for the 10hour warranty check).........:d

GRD

Reaction score
Might be short notice for today...

There may be more people from Edmonton than Calgary.

will be in Cowgary tomorrow April 4, leaving April 5th, sorry mid April no good going quading hopefully

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's alright going for Laser Eye Surgery on Thurs. It sucks when your glasses fog up while riding. So next season should be lots better

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Fogged glasses look like white out conditions which would mean it snowing so why would you want to correct that?
Me, I'm a contacts guy and hate it, only wear them sledding.

That's alright going for Laser Eye Surgery on Thurs. It sucks when your glasses fog up while riding. So next season should be lots better

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, And He's Still Blind

fogged glasses look like white out conditions which would mean it snowing so why would you want to correct that? me, i'm a contacts guy and hate it, only wear them sledding.
yup, and i bet your contacts fogged up(white out conditions) when you went over that humongous 1ft drop and dislocated your pinky finger, right???? :rolling: :rollinglaugh: :ha_ha: :wtg: lol

Last edited:

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't want to stop the snow that's always welcome. But it sure will be nice not to have to wear glasses for the 1st time in 35yrs. Tried contacts but couldn't get used to them

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, and i bet your contacts fogged up(white out conditions) when you went over that humongous 1ft drop and dislocated your pinky finger, right???? :rolling: :rollinglaugh: :ha_ha: :wtg: lol

Good one Summitric!!
I go down to Calgary all the time, if it works out I'll be there:drink4:

Top Bottom