Trade beer and food for BC snow December 22 thru 29

mark4adv

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hi BC sledders!

I'm on the road from Colorado to Revelstoke for my first BC sled trip. I will be there Monday night December 21st thru the 29th. I'm hoping to check out Revelstoke, Sicamous, Kamloops and anything else that is suggested.

I would love to make some new friends to explore the snow and mountains with. If you are riding and have room for an extra rider let me know. I will meet you at the trail and buy the beers and dinner afterwards.

I'm a member of the Colorado snowmobile association, an experienced mountain rider, have a 2016 Polaris Axys, have my avalanche gear and air bag and prefer the trees and bowls to chutes and big air.

My instagram is www.instagram.com/mark4adv

My snowest ID is okcosld

Hope to see you on the mountain!

Thanks,
Mark

• Thanks
Reactions: LBZ

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try no one rides alone revy sicamous on Facebook

Might help ya

If I wasn't gone for Christmas, a few days might be able to help

28-29 as a possibility as I'm back the 27 th

mark4adv

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
We made it to BC and are spending tonight in Golden. Some guys we met in Calgary today recommended riding out of Craigillache west of Revelstoke so we might try that tomorrow.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Go the Quartz parking lot in Golden or Boulder Parking lot in Revelstoke and troll for similar riders. (Not stereotype) Someone will certainly welcome you with open arms and you will have a heck of a day. Your Calgary connection likely described Eagles Pass which is 30 min west of REvy....awesome zone but please only head in there with knowledgable buddies.
Safe sledding.
RS

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We made it to BC and are spending tonight in Golden. Some guys we met in Calgary today recommended riding out of Craigillache west of Revelstoke so we might try that tomorrow.
If u have never been here

Wrong place and way to go, I'm a local and don't ride there

Ride revy or sicamous club areas

Stay to a sled club area with cabin, sign in and out

Take ur time and see if u can find a group that knows the area, or hire a guide

Make sure u have there gear and know how to use it, cause the big dumps that we have got, avy conditions are way up

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go the Quartz parking lot in Golden or Boulder Parking lot in Revelstoke and troll for similar riders. (Not stereotype) Someone will certainly welcome you with open arms and you will have a heck of a day. Your Calgary connection likely described Eagles Pass which is 30 min west of REvy....awesome zone but please only head in there with knowledgable buddies.
Safe sledding.
RS
Great minds think alike eh randy

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a side note, I might be able to show ya around in sicamous on the 28th

Top Bottom