Snow in Swan

SummitRider2014

Reaction score
I know there's already a thread but I'm not getting any info, what are the conditions in swan hill now, anyone been out there?

Sent while I'm killing time at work

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up two weekends ago. Could leave from staging area in town. Probably around 5 cm to 15 cm of fresh on the trail ( depending on how far you ventured). Trails were in excellent shape. We found lots of snow once off of the trails as well. We put over 100 K on and had a good time. They received more fresh this week also so I would assume the trails would be similar to what we had two weeks ago.

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
Im up here now looks good around trapper but I think it,s frozen under the top few inches.going out tomorrow to check things out and will post as soon as I can

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
ok just took a quick runaround frozen under a couple inches of lose stuff.trails look really nice,short track guys are going to love this,and I left mine at home

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
was out most of the day trails are great will never be better than right now.so if your planning on coming up on sa let me know and will meet up with ya

SummitRider2014

Reaction score
Ok awesome! Thanks for the comments. It'll be my wife and I first time up there, we want more off trail riding if possible as we both have long track sleds. Plan on being there around 9:00 tomorrow morning. If you'd still be interested in meeting up pm me your number! Be great to meet up with someone who knows the area.

Sent while I'm killing time at work

Top Bottom