Snow in revy

peakslodge

Reaction score
Hey Guys just wanted to let everyone know as Im sitting here looking out the lobby window I can see fresh snow on all our mountain tops! Keep your fingers crossed for more to come so you can have another great season!

Last edited by a moderator:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys just wanted to let everyone know as Im sitting here looking out the lobby window I can see fresh snow on all our mountain Peaks! Keep your fingers crossed for more to come so you can have another great season! See ya all soon :)

:nopics:

you had to know this was coming:beer:

snowzombie

Reaction score
Hey Guys just wanted to let everyone know as Im sitting here looking out the lobby window I can see fresh snow on all our mountain Peaks! Keep your fingers crossed for more to come so you can have another great season! See ya all soon :)

So how many mountain peaks can you see sitting looking out a window of the peaks lobby:confused: Or just a cheesy attempt at advertising your room rates :nono::nono:

Shankster

Reaction score
So how many mountain peaks can you see sitting looking out a window of the peaks lobby:confused: Or just a cheesy attempt at advertising your room rates :nono::nono:

Come on dude? Don't read to much into a simple "theres snow in the hills comment"! If you lived there I'm sure you would hype it up and advertise to!:beer:

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shankster, i agree. it's better than me saying " as i look out my sled shop window i can see the trees getting yellow with lack of moisture and the sleds are getting covered in massive spider webs":d

snowzombie

Reaction score
Come on dude? Don't read to much into a simple "theres snow in the hills comment"! If you lived there I'm sure you would hype it up and advertise to!:beer:

I do believe there is a sponsor area on the site to advertise.;) and the day you can see snow from a window in the peaks lobby I will then listen to the hype.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys just wanted to let everyone know as Im sitting here looking out the lobby window I can see fresh snow on all our mountain tops! Keep your fingers crossed for more to come so you can have another great season!

Hey just wanted to say thanks for the hospitality on Sat. Bogger and I really enjoyed our stay .............. looking forward to the winter for sure.
:beer::d:beer:

STAY AT PEAKS LODGE IN REVY how's that for cheezy advertising!!! (thats for the rest of you putzes:nono:)

barbender

Reaction score
some of my best days were in late november and $69 dollars is a deal. I'll book foresure. thanks very much peaks for the cheesy advertising:d

poppajon

Reaction score
I for one am happy to see the room rates and hear the report of snow. the Peaks lodge is in my opinion the best place to stay in revy.

snowzombie

Reaction score
Picture from 9 am this morning. Sorry guys this wasn't from the Peaks lobby. In my defence we had a bad experience with the owner and I wasnt telling anyone not to stay there, stay where you want and enjoy. I wasnt posting bad things as I appreciate someone running a business and especially supporting sledding. There was already a post on here advertising the room rate special, but whatever. I was more calling BS on the "sitting in the lobby looking at all the mountain tops" statement. If you've been there you know what you can see from the lobby window.
Hopefully now its here to stay!!!

Attachments

• IMG00061.jpg
    IMG00061.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 282

hunt340

Reaction score
Awesome I was getting worried all summer long more and more blood began running through my snow vein system. Its great to see snow and I appreciate the room specials.

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, the peeks is by far the best place to stay in Revy. The on site fuel for me and my sled is greatly appreciated. I have taken severial groupes of my customers there over the past years and we have always had an great time. Oh ya and the the ability to ride form the lodge right on to Bolder or Frisby is second to none the best reason to stay there.

Keep up the good work guys.

Top Bottom