Snow Eliminators

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there in Snow and Mud land know where you can pick up a set of Snow Eliminators in Alberta or B.C.:confused: Looking for a set for an 03 Summit ZX Chassis.

Britt

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Climb Higher Performance in Sherwood Park.... not quite sure on the address though, but that's where I got mine.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would recommend Better Boards by F-Bomb racing. They are a much strong board design and the cleats are 3/4" rather than 1/2". He ships to Alberta every day.

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would recommend Better Boards by F-Bomb racing. They are a much strong board design and the cleats are 3/4" rather than 1/2". He ships to Alberta every day.

I would try them too. I bought the snow eliminators and after one season they are cracking out. Bought directly from the manufacturer. Emailed him with no responses. Will have too start calling him. Not happy at all.

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3190-1.jpg

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks and once they got your money they won't return you calls. When installing these types of boards it better to cut out each opening seperately. It does take longer than one large opening. This will add alot more strengh to the board design. I've purchased alot of items from Rob Heed @ F-Bomb racing and he is a stand up guy and his items are here in 5 days! Backs his product 100% and can be reached on his person cell phone anytime of the day. Give him a call, he will gladly talk to you. Tell him Darren from Lloydminster recommended him.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the better boards from f bomb and recommend them aswell, big cleats, and strong (and I'm fat so I know they don't crack):(

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered the boards from F-Bomb racing. Not that bad of a price, I think the total bill came to around $ 150.00 including the shipping.

Britt

Timber

Reaction score
I also use F-Bomb's Better boards & can vouch for the quality & service. Top notch!

Top Bottom