Snow Dance 2013

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO

Try rub a lamp too......................

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny stuff
Maybe we have been lucky this year, but still today I was riding nice fresh snow all day the only problem I have is with a few fellow riders habits and respect. Do you think this dance or one like this, could appeal to the spirits to teach a bit of respect...

Today we went into a ride, down south that we always stop to shovel in weather we need to or not . 5 riders pulled up behind our sleds as I was just staring to shovel, one of them I just went into this place 3 days ago, to help rescue his broken down sled .... Anyways they bump up above fill in the line I'm shoveling and destroy the trail in for the next 100 yards ... not one of the riders was able to ride it smooth or in control... and this being a easy side hill with a long way down if things go wrong. Anyways after this a few beer cans on the trail relay made me pissy and I think we all as local riders ( if it will work) need to start dancing to riders getting respect for nature and their fellow riders.

You and I know that we can find good fresh tracks a month after it snows but no amount of dancing will gain respect for the land or the riders ....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
funny stuff
Maybe we have been lucky this year, but still today I was riding nice fresh snow all day the only problem I have is with a few fellow riders habits and respect. Do you think this dance or one like this, could appeal to the spirits to teach a bit of respect...

Today we went into a ride, down south that we always stop to shovel in weather we need to or not . 5 riders pulled up behind our sleds as I was just staring to shovel, one of them I just went into this place 3 days ago, to help rescue his broken down sled .... Anyways they bump up above fill in the line I'm shoveling and destroy the trail in for the next 100 yards ... not one of the riders was able to ride it smooth or in control... and this being a easy side hill with a long way down if things go wrong. Anyways after this a few beer cans on the trail relay made me pissy and I think we all as local riders ( if it will work) need to start dancing to riders getting respect for nature and their fellow riders.

You and I know that we can find good fresh tracks a month after it snows but no amount of dancing will gain respect for the land or the riders ....

Yes, I agree. It has gotten to be all about "me" and not the "big picture" for the betterment of the sport in general. Ever so many people have no time to stop and see if help is required, they burn down the trail at 90 mph, throw the litter all over, and doo it with no respect for the grooming nor the cabins.

I don't know how we could fix it other than being complete a**hats out in the bush and that would be more like a job rather than a nice day of riding.

Going to have to meet you one of these days…..if you past the groomer be sure to stop and introduce yourself.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doug you would know who I am just not by this name lol...mark from sask. rides with us and I own the rock quarrie up ram

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LMFAO.......... :rolling:

Great job, Doug!!!! Just a question.... Did you and Mr. Hart have a conversation before making this vid??? :drink4:

teddybear26x

Reaction score
Well Doug, hats off buddy cause I woke up to a good 4-5cm on my truck this morning and its still going. Well done

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sure glad you put those clothes on before you did the dance. Would of been that much wierder without clothes. Glad it worked for you guys down there and looks like some is coming here. Keep dancing Doug.

Top Bottom