Snow conditions in golden this weekend Jan 24,25,26

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We will be there Thursday night. Riding Friday and Saturday. If this is anything like past MM's I will be way to hung over to even think about sledding on Sunday. Hopefully we can hook up with someone with local knowledge to act as a tour guide.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
purcellsforecastjan22.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We will be there Thursday night. Riding Friday and Saturday. If this is anything like past MM's I will be way to hung over to even think about sledding on Sunday. Hopefully we can hook up with someone with local knowledge to act as a tour guide.

big group of us going to Silent Pass on Friday......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
think we were heading up there on Friday as well...... :) .... secret areas :)

best take it easy on that knee old man...... don't want to have to tow you down the trail by your ankles........ would make good youtube footage though.......

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
**** I need a radio to travel on the road into silent pass don't I ?

To be honest with you, a guy probably should, but we have never used one and been in good shape each trip. We obviously take it a little tame on the way in there. If you get lucky enough to follow a truck in, then you're pretty safe. We met a cpl loaded trucks last week and they were taking it easy around the corners and stayed on their own side of the road, but we've also heard some horror stories of the way they come in and out of there...

RN

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To be honest with you, a guy probably should, but we have never used one and been in good shape each trip. We obviously take it a little tame on the way in there. If you get lucky enough to follow a truck in, then you're pretty safe. We met a cpl loaded trucks last week and they were taking it easy around the corners and stayed on their own side of the road, but we've also heard some horror stories of the way they come in and out of there...

RN

ive only been in there twice and noticed the radio sign...i have those handheld radios i use for my son and i will they work?

Top Bottom