SnoCheck credit

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I pre registered and went on the demo ride in revy. I asked about the credit that you receive when you attended the demo, the guy there told me it get e-mailed to you. Is this true?

I only ask because I phoned brp today to confirm that and they say no you were to get one at the event and if they were out it is to bad basically.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my loyalty credit in the mail,, and I recall a friend getting th loyalty and the "demo Ride"($300) also in the mail.. kinda like a voucher the size of a bill with your name on it

Im jealous.... but just maybe I will be on a 14

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine was sent to me in email. After the demo ride did you fill out brp questionaire? If you did you should get yours too.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Procrastinate much guys? You have like 24 hours to sort this out, no?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I filled mine out as well. How long does take for the email to come through.
The ones from the Kuster ride we had on Feb 1st just came through a couple days ago Oler. I think some from the demo ride in Corbin are just now showing up as well. You should see it shortly I would expect as long as you filled out the questionaire. This is very important.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Procrastinate much guys? You have like 24 hours to sort this out, no?

Not really Adam. They can still sno check and get there VIP number later. The certificate doesn't need to be used till next fall when the sled arrives for the customer to purchase.

maximus

Reaction score
I did my demo on April 4th in the pm and had the emailed coupon on the evening of April 6th.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris, I'm still waiting for mine too. I bugged the rep and got an email with my certificate number so I am hoping that's good enough to send to Martin Motorsports.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got an email from Carl today and all CKMP participants who snowcheck will be entered into a draw for a chance to ride with Carl for a 1 day adventure! ($700 value)

Top Bottom