Snobunjie

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use these? Do they work as well as they claim? Thought if they do work well it might be worth getting one.

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always heard thay were great, never seen one work myself would also like to know before buying one

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have both kind's and love them both. Saves alot of pulling when stuck. There are a few but very few spots that they don't work, very good investment.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got one for christmas but brought it back, it was a little on the big side i didnt have enough room for it in the seat or my backpack

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some people wrap them aruond there bumper

W

woodies

built my own out of a rubber roughneck and i've pull sleds out out tree wells and creeks with it i'll get a picture at home computter and attach later and trust me they save a pile of work!!!!

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have both kind's and love them both. Saves alot of pulling when stuck. There are a few but very few spots that they don't work, very good investment.

If you were going to buy just one which one would you buy?

flatlandguy

Reaction score
I have one, carry it in a pack on the tail of my sled with some other safety gear. I think they're great! Saved my back more than once. I know everybody is concerned with extra weight, for most riding an extra 5 lbs just doesn't make that much difference. If you get to a spot where you want to try be the high mark... stop and take it off. I'd rather have the safety gear with me than be stuck without it. And if you're still concerned about the extra 5 lbs.... go on a diet....easiest way ( and cheapest ) to take 5 lbs off your sled!!:d cheers all

CRF230LKEL

Reaction score
I really like the one that you pull on by hand.
Have not used the one you hook to another sled though.

It is nice to be able to just hook it to a stuck sleds ski loop, and pull without being bent over, and able to pull much harder, without the strain on a persons body.

W

woodies

unable to attach to earlier post so here it is on my cat got a bag it stores in.on my nytro it wraps around gas can.if i get stuck i put it on front end and then clip to the first sled going by like in the cartoons!;)
100_0922.jpg

Attachments

• th_100_0922.jpg
    th_100_0922.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 164

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was able to use one this weekend in the bottomless powder at PK. Lucky me,LOL. It worked really well. I am going to buy the one with the pull handle. It made freeing up the stuck sleds so much easier. Mind you we still did a lot of shovelling.

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the cobra snow bungee i purchaced after i witnessed my buddy getting pulled out of being burried 4-5ft deep in powder that bungee sucked him out like he wasnt even stuck it was awsome!!!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They work fantastic, with our group one bought one and he was busy all day in 4 ft powder, now we all carry one, we have had 3 sleds in a row using bunjies to pull out one sled that was in a tough spot, they are worth their weight penalty.

diggers

Reaction score
i have both. my 9 year old uses the handdle one around the yard. i prefere the two hook one. i store it wraped around my riser. is quick and easy to get at. the 2 hook model comes with a strap so you can use it like the handle model. go for the 2 hook one. labour is to expensive thats why it is more effecient to use a machine.

rev_rider

Reaction score
They work fantastic, with our group one bought one and he was busy all day in 4 ft powder, now we all carry one, we have had 3 sleds in a row using bunjies to pull out one sled that was in a tough spot, they are worth their weight penalty.

exactly... me and my dad have 3 of them... 2 pulling ones and a towing one.... you will buy one and never have to shovel again!!(unless your on the side of a hill where noone can get to you.)

GRD

Reaction score
My brother in-law (Treeman) and I both have one.:d We don't have the sled to sled, just the ones used with your hand.

They work awesome... :d

If you have a group of 3 are more and two bunjies, saves a ton of work. :)

Used them in silent last time out when we were in the trees. Hooked one to each ski, two guys pull and on guy feather trottles the sled, slickest thing I have seen. :d

Top Bottom