smokers

stealth 800

Reaction score
Im looking at buying a 4 rack bradley smoker.Anyone have one of these? Are they any good.Also does anyone want to share any good recipes??

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking at buying a 4 rack bradley smoker.Anyone have one of these? Are they any good.Also does anyone want to share any good recipes??

We love our Bradley smoker.... You can actually get a recipe book from Bradley and it covers off just about everything you could imagine.

I highly recommend a cover for it when or if you get one or they fade from the sun light.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Traeger pellet grill and absolutley love it. I'm sure they are a little more money than the Bradley but they are great quality and I've never had a bad meal off on it. Check out their website. Traeger Canada - Home

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I have the little chief smoker. Old fashioned have to burn wood chips. Any smoker will work great. The bradley is very user friendly. Smoke away!! :beer::d:beer:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear this is the last smoker you will ever need....

Bong_glas.jpg

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a bradly smoker. Works great, Mine is older, before the digital temp control but I have used it winter and summer. If I were buying another smoker it would be a bradly. Although I can attest to what brew_doo says about the traeger....great grub off that too.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Traeger pellet grill and absolutley love it. I'm sure they are a little more money than the Bradley but they are great quality and I've never had a bad meal off on it. Check out their website. Traeger Canada - Home

X2, also comes with a cookbook full of EXCELLENT recipes. Every meal tastes like it was prepared by a top chef!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just trying to figure that one out! :d

We built 2 for the world of outlaws weekend last year. only took about 15 minutes a piece to build once the bacon was cooked up to crumble in the middle... smoked them for 2 1/2 hours on brew_doos traeger, threw them in the fridge and put them in the trailer oven for an hour the next AM to reheat for breakfast......
good race day hangover cure:vodka and OJ
Bacon explosion
scrambled eggs with baby bell cheese and tabasco
toast
coffee and bailey's
followed by a rousing 3 to 4 hour game of marathon parking lot bocci

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the Bradley seems to be alot more user friendly,set it and forget it.Dunno if Traeger has that option and if they do it must be alot more.I see Wholesale has the Bradley digital 6 rack for $499,4 rack for $399.The cheapest Traeger i can see is the Trager 252 at Home Hardware for $480....i am in the market for a smoker as well,just not sure if Bradley or Traeger.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the Bradley seems to be alot more user friendly,set it and forget it.Dunno if Traeger has that option and if they do it must be alot more.I see Wholesale has the Bradley digital 6 rack for $499,4 rack for $399.The cheapest Traeger i can see is the Trager 252 at Home Hardware for $480....i am in the market for a smoker as well,just not sure if Bradley or Traeger.

I have the Traeger Lil' Tex Elite and they go for around $1200. I would never be without it. It is a 'set it and forget it' type of unit. There was one on Kijiji for $850 not long ago.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Traeger Lil' Tex Elite and they go for around $1200. I would never be without it. It is a 'set it and forget it' type of unit. There was one on Kijiji for $850 not long ago.

That's the thing $850-$1200 is pretty pricey considering the Bradley 6 rack is around $500.I do want a smoker but not sure if spending 800-1200 is in cards,was hoping to get something around that $500 mark.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one advantage in my mind with the bradley you can have just straight heat and no smoke if you want where in the traeger I don't believe you can.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
The one advantage in my mind with the bradley you can have just straight heat and no smoke if you want where in the traeger I don't believe you can.

Or you can cold smoke. Brother-in-law did a block of cheese. That was outstanding. Would have never thought of trying to smoke your own cheese ring!! :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom