SLP PIPE on ETEC Motors

sledder50

Reaction score
Has anyone out there used the SLP setup's on the 800 ectec's, I'm hearing that one can actually lose hp's with this setup (I'm looking to add a ppie to a 2012 summit x)

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the claim that you can run SLP exhaust without a controller is enticing, but to me that also says the flow must not be much more? I may be wrong on this but I don't see why every other brand requires one, and with the etec being such and advanced motor I would probably shy from it myself and go with a setup that requires a box, my buddies 11 freeride took two cans before he found one that didn't hamper performance or throw engine codes

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My experiance with slp was not good on my 09, will not even think of there product for a long time.

snowthing

Reaction score
put a slp pipe on my 08 880 skidoo after the dyno port one i had blew a hole in it. as soon as i put on the slp the stock 800 would blow my 880's doors off i would shy away from slp. put a crank shop on it after the slp with a mbrp can and it worked really well

slednecks11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a spi pipe on my 2011! I was told that a spi works very well I have a buddy who ran one last year and is happy with it.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just installed a SPI pipe on mine. Will see how it works this weekend.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recomend calling cory micku at revolution performance group! he has a kit I just ordered from him that is bikemann fat azz pipe y-pipe,clutching,gearing it's about $890 I do believe and yeah just watch slednecks 14 cory's part and it will tell you his stuff works well! no fuel box needed on etec cause it is setup to run a bit richer than the poo's and cats. cory also is developing a cold air intake for the etec as well. cory also has amazing customer service! and wont sell you anything you dont need

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recomend calling cory micku at revolution performance group! he has a kit I just ordered from him that is bikemann fat azz pipe y-pipe,clutching,gearing it's about $890 I do believe and yeah just watch slednecks 14 cory's part and it will tell you his stuff works well! no fuel box needed on etec cause it is setup to run a bit richer than the poo's and cats. cory also is developing a cold air intake for the etec as well. cory also has amazing customer service! and wont sell you anything you dont need
Somebody has a crush, cory cory cory u are sooo great cory gobble gobble gag.... jj jaredsz had too lol. He does kill it in sldnx tho

YFZ 450

Reaction score
Let me know how it works I have got a full pipe,can & Y pipe sitting in my garage waiting to be installed on my 2011 Freeride. I tried the TSS can last winter '' JUNK '' . My brother runs a MBRP & Crank shop pipe on his E-Tec and no codes and loves it.

Top Bottom