Slip Tank with Truckboss Deck

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Looking for anyone who has a slip tank with a truckboss deck. If there is anyone I'd love some pics on how you plumbed it, fill line, etc.
Thanks in advance

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6138.jpg Not a truck boss its a marlon but heres what i did and it is gravity fed with the rds kit

Attachments

• IMG_6199.PNG
    IMG_6199.PNG
    666.5 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_6200.PNG
    IMG_6200.PNG
    678.4 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_6201.PNG
    IMG_6201.PNG
    650.4 KB · Views: 297

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the pics! Gives me some ideas, How many liters?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It holds 140 litres its 12x12x58 this way when sled deck comes out i still have a box to use lotsa guys make them 48 wide to fit in between the sled deck legs and have 300 litre tanks but i leave my tank in year around get like 1600km on it

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Also my plan to leave it in year round, where did you find the RDS kit? Lookin at em now and looks like that would be the easiest way to plumb it in

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered in online i cant remember from whom tho but it works awesome, just put a on/off valve inline with in incase it ever leaked or anything and so far no issues been on truck for four years

captain extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran my fill pipe and pump right through the deck, so i didnt have to mess with getting up to open trap doors etc to fuel up. I typically am filling it weekly. Carry an additional 340l. Went with the pump set up vs plumping in because its less work switching truck to truck every couple of years. Have been using my set up since 2006 works awesome.

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think I'm gonna have to cut a trap door, will be interesting to figure out a way to get the fill neck to work. My ramp goes all the way to the front of the box, so will likely have to have it below the ramp and keep a piece of piping to use as a funnel when I want to fill it. No big deal I guess. Thanks for the help though, can't wait to get more than 500-600 kms outta a tank haha

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yur ramp at front the first run should start 12 inch back so there plenty of room for the filler neck just take your time and measure properly haha i measured about 5 times old lady was about to rage

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My tank is 1/4" aluminum full width and about 12" tall. Holds 160l. I shortened the legs on my stf deck so it sits right on top.

I've got a Carter pump tied into my filler neck but only use it when I'm travelling long distances. The rest of the time it just slowly fills on its own.

For fueling I cut out part of the deck and I get access by sliding the extension out if it's not out already. Works good for me for the past 6 years.

DirtLUmp

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think I'm gonna have to cut a trap door, will be interesting to figure out a way to get the fill neck to work. My ramp goes all the way to the front of the box, so will likely have to have it below the ramp and keep a piece of piping to use as a funnel when I want to fill it. No big deal I guess. Thanks for the help though, can't wait to get more than 500-600 kms outta a tank haha
Just curious if you have the all aluminum truck boss? I'd be hesitant to cut a trap door into it because of the way the slides go inside the deck.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Just curious if you have the all aluminum truck boss? I'd be hesitant to cut a trap door into it because of the way the slides go inside the deck.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Yeah I have the all aluminum truck boss, I seen some pics and the guy cut a trap door thru both the deck and the sides by the looks of it

Top Bottom