Sledheads 5 Release Party

Will you buy tickets and come to this event?

• I will attend with a group bigger than 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Tahoe Films and Snowandmud.com will be having a Video release party on AUG 15,2009 to be Held at Players Sports Bar in Edmonton, we will have some of the bands that are in the video playing as well. This is for the video release of Sled Heads5

There will be an entrance fee and tickets will be sold in advance, we just needed to fiqure out roughly how many people would attend this event. This will be a Saturday evening as well. :beer::beer:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiuzQVlKDvM[/YOUTUBE]

Attachments

• SH5 Premiere Poster.jpg
    SH5 Premiere Poster.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I should be able to attend. First weekend of freedom from this awfull camp.

94fordguy

That was probably the best teaser clip I have seen so far this year, just great...:beer::beer::d:d

It will definitely be on my shopping list for this fall:D

Too bad it's too far for me... Wa. state, lol:eek::(

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Lloydsaw

Reaction score
I am on call that weekend and can't get to the city. Would be interested if I was in the city.

FoxTrot

Reaction score
MY girlfriend and I are going to come in for the show, how do we get a hold of tickets??

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
MY girlfriend and I are going to come in for the show, how do we get a hold of tickets??

they have a link for on-line tickets....limited seating to 300 people so buy your ticket. don't wait or you might not get in.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting stoked to see this new vid... Rod and I are coming down friday night and we hope to have all the new Adrenaline Brochures together so you boys can take some home and start thinking about that first ride. Lookin forward to seeing all the snowandmud boys and girls together summer has been two long but 3 weeks and the kids are back at school snow not far behind!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there going to be other world premiere's? or just state & province premiere's?

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
who's coming? Place only holds 300 so can we fill her? I will give the first 10 folks through the door a free SH5 film! When do the doors open?

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Thomas, we're having a preview party friday nite, aug 14, and since you're driving with 3/4 mile of my shop to edmonton, i'll even buy one from you on the highway, located just a mile south of Calgary.

Top Bottom