Sledding Wedding

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Why not castlegar????

Sooooooo.... that means the next time I see you you'll already be married.....

the whole "one last fling" thing is kinda pointless by then but I'm still game....:eek:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
n680080456_4284793_5615.jpg

Our cake topper. :d

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill try finding photos but i went to a sled wedding in revelstoke on frisbee mountain roughly 8-9yrs ago. bride, parents and commissioner were supposed to get to cabin by chopper but it was too socked in, dont remember if the groomer brought them up or if they came up on sled lol got married on the lake thing, groomed the aisleway with a snowmobile, they were cat people so front row were cat sled and down the sides were cat banner flag things lol it was pretty cool to be at! then they had pics up there two of them 'riding away' on a sled together type of idea. she had white snowsuit with furry cape n boots i believe.. him in black leather snowsuit

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The real question here should be, what kind of cake is this going to be???and will there be enough for seconds ???? Mmmmm cake.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget a few trees next to the groomed trail leading to the top of the cake, momma's sled should have ski marks on the sides of the trees going up to the top.......

Thought you were getting hitched at the big bcr ride....... :eek:

Congrats momma...... If you have trouble finding little sleds, i have 3 little sled toys(2 green and one red i thing, and they look like older polaris') that you can have......hobby shops would be your best bet for trees, cabins etc...... ;)

I have a purplely/blue Yamaha SRX model, stting in my office, your welcome to it. Tip of the skis to the rear bumber is 8 1/2" long, might be to big....unless your cake is going to be real big....

Congrats! Can't wait to see the cake :) (and the footage LOL ;) )

Super job on yours sledmamma...looks just like your quad and bike :D

Why not castlegar????

Sooooooo.... that means the next time I see you you'll already be married.....

the whole "one last fling" thing is kinda pointless by then but I'm still game....:eek:

ill try finding photos but i went to a sled wedding in revelstoke on frisbee mountain roughly 8-9yrs ago. bride, parents and commissioner were supposed to get to cabin by chopper but it was too socked in, dont remember if the groomer brought them up or if they came up on sled lol got married on the lake thing, groomed the aisleway with a snowmobile, they were cat people so front row were cat sled and down the sides were cat banner flag things lol it was pretty cool to be at! then they had pics up there two of them 'riding away' on a sled together type of idea. she had white snowsuit with furry cape n boots i believe.. him in black leather snowsuit

The real question here should be, what kind of cake is this going to be???and will there be enough for seconds ???? Mmmmm cake.

Lol Dale!!! I overheard my daughters talking today about the cake. Taty is going to make trees with Fondon, and of course something associated with me running over Trees. lol They have some pretty cool ideas!

If you guys do have extra little snowmobiles you wouldn't mind us using that would be wonderful. I haven't been able to find any today.

I'm sorry Bogg!! You snooze you lose!! lmao!! I can't wait to see you for the bcr ride!

Scotts... you are funny. I'll save you a piece of cake for sure.

Thank you for the wonderful ideas!! I sooo love the sled belt idea instead of throwing a garter!!! haa haa!!

Yup Tam, footage... check!! lol!!

Thank you everyone!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! That sounds like an excellent way to get married!! And I love the quad cake sledmama might have to keep that in mind!!

Hope ur wedding is perfect momma!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap... I have a bit of frostbite on my nose..... super sexy for wedding pics...

and yes...

I did just teach a class to kids about frostbite...... crap!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Trish....we found our cake top sleds at Peavy Mart and Princess Auto...not sure if you have those around there....

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Trish....we found our cake top sleds at Peavy Mart and Princess Auto...not sure if you have those around there....

Thanks Rhonda!
Nope no peavy mart or princess Auto. I may have found some thanks to the most wonderful Doooooo man ever!!!!!! yippeeeeeeeeeee..

The girls are yipeee ing too. They're stoked to make our cake!

Someone suggested today, instead of throwing rice.. we can have a snowball fight! haa!!! Awesome!!

And instead of a veil... Kev can lift my balaclava..:D!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be sure to let me know if you need help with anything!!!! I'd like to build you a snow-alter if there's time... What time is the ceremony?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be sure to let me know if you need help with anything!!!! I'd like to build you a snow-alter if there's time... What time is the ceremony?

Oh my gosh!!!!! I'd love that so much!!!!!! I think we're shooting for the ceremony at 1:30 ish.
We're going to zoom up on the friday to get some firewood ready, and stuff too..
a snow alter!!! yahooo!!!!!!!! this is soooo cool!!!!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, so we can go up in the morning and work on it... I think Justin would be into that... He loves building forts and stuff :)

Top Bottom