Sledding Wedding

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all... Drink and I are getting married on our sleds!!! Whole sledding wedding theme...

My daughter is making the cake.. do any of you have ideas for a cake?

Anyone have a sledding wedding? Pics?

Thanks!

Momma

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Hi all... Drink and I are getting married on our sleds!!! Whole sledding wedding theme...

My daughter is making the cake.. do any of you have ideas for a cake?

Anyone have a sledding wedding? Pics?

Thanks!

Momma

No ideas ,,but congrats..wheres the big day gonna be,,?

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
sledpiggy and hubby got some wedding pics on the sleds on fb though

for the cake

how talented is ure girl ???

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledpiggy and hubby got some wedding pics on the sleds on fb though

for the cake

how talented is ure girl ???

I remember seeing those pics!! She is very talented! Obsessed with Cakeboss on Discovery! lol

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made my own wedding cake and topper... I bought a replica quad and dirtbike at a toy store and painted them to look like our machines, with the same numbers and decals etc.,

c6350831-4c9b-b6d3.jpg

What if you did a similar thing with snowmobiles? The cake layers could spire into a mountain top and the snowmobiles could circle the sides like they are climbing up? (Drink's could be stuck if u like !!) Kinda like this fishing one from a wedding I photo'ed, except with a mountain theme??

c6350831-4cbb-a452.jpg

You could even put a cozy cabin on the top that has a sign on the door "Love lives here"

Just a quickie idea....

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made my own wedding cake and topper... I bought a replica quad and dirtbike at a toy store and painted them to look like our machines, with the same numbers and decals etc.,

c6350831-4c9b-b6d3.jpg

What if you did a similar thing with snowmobiles? The cake layers could spire into a mountain top and the snowmobiles could circle the sides like they are climbing up? (Drink's could be stuck if u like !!) Kinda like this fishing one from a wedding I photo'ed, except with a mountain theme??

c6350831-4cbb-a452.jpg

You could even put a cozy cabin on the top that has a sign on the door "Love lives here"

Just a quickie idea....

OHHHHH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!! K ... to ebay I go.. looking for little sleds.!!! perfect Idea!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OHHHHH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!! K ... to ebay I go.. looking for little sleds.!!! perfect Idea!!

Happy to help!!
Not to point out the obvious, but February 19th is really soon. Yikes --you are a brave Momma!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummm feb 19 isnt really gunna work for me so if you could come up with something say end of march that would be a load off my mind.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy to help!!
Not to point out the obvious, but February 19th is really soon. Yikes --you are a brave Momma!!

ummm feb 19 isnt really gunna work for me so if you could come up with something say end of march that would be a load off my mind.

yup it is coming up soon!!! I kinda didn't do any planning till the last minute... to busy riding lol!

Scotts!! You're here!!!!! You luuuuuv MEEEEEEE awwww!!!!
(you're makin me laugh into tears tonight)!!

Sledavola

Reaction score
I kind of like the idea of the little cabin at the top of the cake. But the note on the door should say,,, If the icing is rockin,,, don't come a knockin.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

c6350831-4c9b-b6d3.jpg

c6350831-4cbb-a452.jpg

Just a quickie idea....

Don't forget a few trees next to the groomed trail leading to the top of the cake, momma's sled should have ski marks on the sides of the trees going up to the top.......

Thought you were getting hitched at the big bcr ride....... :eek:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
instead of throwing garter you could throw sled belts, may hurt though.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Congrats momma...... If you have trouble finding little sleds, i have 3 little sled toys(2 green and one red i thing, and they look like older polaris') that you can have......hobby shops would be your best bet for trees, cabins etc...... ;)

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a purplely/blue Yamaha SRX model, stting in my office, your welcome to it. Tip of the skis to the rear bumber is 8 1/2" long, might be to big....unless your cake is going to be real big....

Attachments

• DSC03706.jpg
    DSC03706.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 366

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Can't wait to see the cake :) (and the footage LOL ;) )

Super job on yours sledmamma...looks just like your quad and bike :D

Top Bottom