sledder missing in Revy - FOUND Dec 10 - RIP Travis

higdon3

Reaction score
Rip Travis good to know there's people out there that would take the initiative to go look. The place he was found was off of the trail ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how far off the trail was he.
Is it a possibility of him getting bucked off his sled and getting injured where he couldn't get help

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad news. Kudos to all involved in the search!! Condolences to his family, friends and all the sledding community for this tragic outcome.

Travis....may your days now be filled with epic powder, clear blue skies and a finely tuned sled!! RIP Brother!!

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is terrible. Not at all the outcome anyone was hoping for. Huge kudos to the SAR guys and all the volunteers that searched. And a big thank you to snowandmud for the updates.

Condolences to family and friends in this difficult time. If there is anything I can do to help the family with the holidays just around the corner please let me know.

Terrible. I'm actually sick to my stomach reading this. Be safe everyone.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would have eaten me alive inside if I didn't at least try

Snow was super deep , and when we got up there we realized it was going to be next to impossible unless u seen the sled or color of something not white, or hit the sled with ur sled kind of thing

So many nooks and crannies, i've been stuck on boulder late into the night. Its scary. Ride very prepared now.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well not the outcome anybody was looking for. I had a chance to meet some new riders today. Had great intentions of a real good look today with Tex and a few others but after heading up and seeing the snow, very low visibility it was really like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. pure luck found Travis today as just a small glimpse of his helmet was all it took. Great to meet all the guys today. rip Travis and let's hope this is the worst news we encounter this year.

LowGear

Reaction score
Horrible news, we were all pulling for ya buddy. Condolences to the family in such a sad and tragic time. :(
Ride safe everybody.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This has been on my mind since I first heard and it hits home like losing a friend even though I didn't know Travis. I have no words to express how grateful I am for our community and how everyone pulled together to find him. Rest in Peace Travis.

Top Bottom