Sled Wraps!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Have to agree- Marc's custom work is stunning we have had three wraps from him now and I am working with him on the fourth :)

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a pink wrap or something like that? Lady friend is getting into the sport and wants a bunch of pink, 98.9% of sled I find dont have any pink on them. and thats guessing low. anyone know where to get such a wrap

Marc at Spiralus, as well as most any company that makes sled wraps can change the colors and put as much pink in any wrap as you want. Choose the design; then modify the color.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a pink wrap or something like that? Lady friend is getting into the sport and wants a bunch of pink, 98.9% of sled I find dont have any pink on them. and thats guessing low. anyone know where to get such a wrap

I bought mine from arctic fx they will color change any wrap for free!

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F1C5D020-3170-4142-B5F2-1B3AFC5B5D51-1506-000000C9DB15C2A5.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok ok ! i should have said ... u gals need to get more time on the sled :)

Willy, I'm going to ask once politely. Please resepct our Junior riders. I admire them for coming on an open forum and sharing. Kelsey is a phenomenal rider from a great family, who is excited about her ride. My internet is acting up here.. otherwise I'd post the youtube link when thumper from bambie says.

"If you don't have anything nice to say..... don't say anything at all". Ask Junior Highmark about it. He just loves when I post it up in response to his posts. lol.

So glad you're excited Kels. See you soon girl. The snow is falling!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. I need to find some time to get my wrap finished. Only problem is it's getting cold, so now I need to find a heated garage...

Top Bottom