Sled Wraps!

HELLCAT

Reaction score
IMAG1117.jpg This is my new wrap on my 2013 Proclimb M8 done by Spiralus Designs. I am loving it! Lets see some wraps! IMAG1120.jpg

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good! But where's the monster stickers?

raap58

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a pink wrap or something like that? Lady friend is getting into the sport and wants a bunch of pink, 98.9% of sled I find dont have any pink on them. and thats guessing low. anyone know where to get such a wrap

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a pink wrap or something like that? Lady friend is getting into the sport and wants a bunch of pink, 98.9% of sled I find dont have any pink on them. and thats guessing low. anyone know where to get such a wrap

Google, sled wraps and get looking!

Lots to chose from…..:D

HELLCAT

Reaction score

spiralusdesign.com has a bunch of wraps, a lot of which come with a color option of pink.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Marc from Spiralus did mine too and I couldn't be happier. In all fairness to Marc I called him up about 3 weeks before the Edmonton sled show last year sent him a picture off the internet and he had it ready for me before the show!! I was beyond impressed!!! The first picture is the picture I sent him and the second one is the wrap on my sled.

jpg.gif
water.jpg (222.1 KB)

jpg.gif
438.jpg (245.6 KB)

Jan

Attachments

• water.jpg
    water.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 381
  • 438.jpg
    438.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 390