sled wraps

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have asked this before does anybody know were to get one put on in edmonton area i like the htr wraps . O r are they easy to apply?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can order from HTR and apply it yourself. Its very easy to do, with a little patience. Its not something you should try and rush your first time doing. Do one piece, step away for a few moments and tackle it again. There are some tricks to applying at as well that I am sure Justin can tell you about.

There are companies in the Edmonton area that do wraps, maybe even site sponsors. I am not sure of their names though.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are simple to do yourself like bounce said take your time and make it a weekend thing. you can buy kits to even help ya either ruff up the plastic or clean it and remove other stickers. if your spending the money to buy em take your time making them look awesome!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really want to keep the nice white color of my freeride so I was thinking about a clear wrap or 3M tape to protect my sled while keeping the stock appearance. Does anybody know if this is doable?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really want to keep the nice white color of my freeride so I was thinking about a clear wrap or 3M tape to protect my sled while keeping the stock appearance. Does anybody know if this is doable?

I have been wanting to do this too.

Sent from my Desire HD

Nate09

Reaction score
Spiralus Design are in Calgary...I ordered the easy install kit too with my wrap, super easy install. Talk to Marc.

ridindirtym3

Reaction score
Machine Inked has some pretty funny warning stickers... I'm going to have to order a few, see what the wife thinks..haha

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine from Arctic FX, hope it goes on smooth. I like the idea of less snow sticking to it, and having the only sled that looks like yours out there.

Top Bottom