Sled show review

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So for all that went to the show last weekend what did you think of it. ASA will use this info to see your likes and dislikes of the show. Some things will be out of the control of the show like $$ for parking so lets give them some positive feedback.

From me I very much liked the show. I had a hard time finding my way around and got mixed up on which section I was in. Liked the content and all the booths there. Can`t think of what was missing right now.
Its like a friend reunion every year. Hard to get anywhere without talking to a bunch of people that it seems you see only at the show.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wider aisles, it was tight in there on Saturday afternoon.

I hope people realize the amount of coupons available for 2 for 1 tickets. I printed off three coupons, but as a group of three I gave one away and split one coupon with a random stranger in line.

Last edited:

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Noticed the CAC was tucked away in the back corner.. Be nice to see them get some prime real estate where they are more visible.. Great organization that helps us all out thru the winter so even in a high traffic area more of us would stop and say hi.. My .2 cents..

All in all it was a great show.. Very busy event..

insane customs

Reaction score
i enjoyed it seen lots of people and new products and went for supper with rob alfred and got the low down on the new sleds

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It would be nice if they hung Isle Number, had peeps ask where another booth was and it's tough to explain.

For Exhibitors...what's with the No Gathering Friday Night? There were about 30 of us looking forward to that, however "The Boss" probably had it in his package and missed it! :)

Food, it's a pain to head so far away for a bite, could use a bit more support for eating in the event itself.

Thanks for keeping the beer gardens in the event, IMO they were understaffed, shouldn't have to wait for 15 peep in both line ups, that being said, the servers were great and had a smile....which calms the peeps.

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It would be nice if they hung Isle Number, had peeps ask where another booth was and it's tough to explain.

For Exhibitors...what's with the No Gathering Friday Night? There were about 30 of us looking forward to that, however "The Boss" probably had it in his package and missed it! :)

Food, it's a pain to head so far away for a bite, could use a bit more support for eating in the event itself.

Thanks for keeping the beer gardens in the event, IMO they were understaffed, shouldn't have to wait for 15 peep in both line ups, that being said, the servers were great and had a smile....which calms the peeps.

Good review and good comments. Thank you Curtis

Thanks for the replys keep them coming

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wider aisles, it was tight in there on Saturday afternoon.

I hope people realize the amount of coupons available for 2 for 1 tickets. I printed off three coupons, but as a group of three I gave one away and split one coupon with a random stranger in line.

Im not sure if it was you or not, but my wife and I received 2, $5 off coupons from someone on friday evening. If it was, thank you very much. If not, thanks anyhow for giving it to someone else!

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if it was you or not, but my wife and I received 2, $5 off coupons from someone on friday evening. If it was, thank you very much. If not, thanks anyhow for giving it to someone else!

Wasn't me, I had 2 for 1 admission coupons that T&T had on his facebook page.

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good time at the show as always! Lots of awesome stuff, the only thing that really brings me down about it is seeing my balance in my bank account after :(

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great show!!! Like to see show stay open on Saturday open later than 6:00pm, Nice if it went till at least 8:00.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was a good show. I sure could have spent a ton of money there. It's nice to have a gathering like that. In my opinion, couple things that could have helped out was booths labeled better, I had a hard time finding booths just by looking for booth numbers. Also, I went to a couple of booths, not saying any ones specifically, but they had no products to sell, just advertise. Albeit, they were very kind and willing to chat about their products till the dogs came home, but I walked away without some things higher on my priority list. Not a big deal but I just found it odd. The MAIN thing that I didn't enjoy about the show, was the amsoil girls were wearing too much clothes!! Hahahahaha.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was truly a "show" I wouldn't object to the admission price....but since it is in reality, a "sale", I think the cost of the venue should be put on the vendors who are making huge sales. Nothing there that can't be seen and purchased on-line...good to see familiar peeps for sure, but overall, just kinda samo, samo. Maybe have the vendors classified as "informational" or "retail" and charge them appropriately, then lower the price of admission....I dunno, not being cheap, it just seems funny to spend money to walk into a store. I have the same feelings about the indoor annual RV "shows"....pay 5 or 10 bucks so I can walk around a buy an RV? Hmmmmm. (ya...I don't like Costco either, LOL)

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
As an informational booth operator I was impressed with the turnout. Great crowds. Food at Northlands is always a pita and $7+ a beer??????

One thing that I noticed was that the Sled show was at the end of the long driveway and the Ski show was just off the big parking lot. Yes, there were some rigs with trailers, etc at the Ski show but not nearly as much as were at the Sled show; this made for a difficult experience with the shut-down on Sunday. All the trucks and trailers trying to load and the sleds/quads going down the road with people hauling boxes, pushing carts, etc. It was not a good part of the show. How come parking related issues are always in the forefront at Northlands??

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with DaveB.... I took a couple of my nephews with and it is a little costly to get into the "show". The commorodity as well as the latest and greatest was good but there was no real show stopping savings, and not all booths had there wares for sale so I failed to fill my wish list also!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a great time, didn't spend a freakin dime, other than parking and admin. love the oldie discount. hehe. found a couple new riding area's, made a few riding plans, seen alot of great people.

Top Bottom