sled gear

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
hey guys..
im wondering where the big guys are. lol...

im a bigger guy. wondering where in edmonton a guy can get some pants and a jacket.
ive been wearing polaris bibs. but i destroyed them last year...

i know i can order any size from any company. i am looking for some stuff in stock to see if it actually fits good.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with the motorist gear, or Klim. I think ASE sells the motorfist in town. If you can wait intel the sled show I would recommend buying at the show as their Is always great deals on both last years line and this upcoming years gear that isn't out yet for most brands. Another benefit of buying at the sled show is you can try all different kinds of gear all in the same place and get a good comparison as to what fits you best

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled show is coming up soon go there and try everything on. Then make your choice there.

Jemeda11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too am a big guy..I bought all motorfist gear from head to toe and it all fits great and once washed once or twice it is really relaxed and not stiff like some ive had before. Cant go wrong with motorfist.:thumb: Ps wore it in -38 and i was the only guy not cold.

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
sled show...good idea....i bought some klim boots there last year. never thought of that this year..lol

thanks for the replies guys..

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a big guy and picked up all my FXR gear at Riverside in St Albert

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this thought it might help....

EDIT link didn't go where I wanted it to go.... anyways there is a sizing page with measurments on the page I linked to.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim/Motorfist FTW, Im larger and Klim fits comfy. Ive had pretty good luck with Sledneck gear as well. Kinda works out good at times being bigger cuz they usually gotta liquidate it out lol

Top Bottom