sled dolly

KLX140

Reaction score
Can anyone reccomend a sled dolly? They all look a bit cheap and flimsy (shopping cart wheels and small platfornms for skis and track). Id like something a bit more substantial, maybe with straps for the skis!
Thanks!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone reccomend a sled dolly? They all look a bit cheap and flimsy (shopping cart wheels and small platfornms for skis and track). Id like something a bit more substantial, maybe with straps for the skis!
Thanks!

The Timbersled ones are pretty nice but you're gonna pay for them.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a pair of el cheapo ones from princess auto (with casters) they work pretty good for moving the sled around the garage ($30 or so)

I also bought a pair of these for $70.. I drive my sled in and out of the garage with them and they are pretty slick !
Big Wheel Drivable Steel Snowmobile Dollies Dolly | eBay

l
ol @ timbersled ones .. $600 ? gotta be kidding me !!!!

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of those big wheel driveable ones they are ok, but the little snap on style washers that holds the wheels onto the axle shaft pops off, then the wheel falls off. I welded a washer on the ones that give me grief. the others seem to be ok

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of those big wheel driveable ones they are ok, but the little snap on style washers that holds the wheels onto the axle shaft pops off, then the wheel falls off. I welded a washer on the ones that give me grief. the others seem to be ok

yeah those were a royal pain in the arse .. mine kept falling off, but then they just stopped falling off.. I was going to drill a hole in the axel and put in a big washer and a cotter pin..

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco usually sells them in the winter. I have a set of them and they seem fairly good for the price. They also come with the straps but I don't use them.

Top Bottom