Sled Deck which are good which are junk?

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my cross trax deck. They custom built to accommodate for my slip tank. Best thing is, if a weld breaks, I know where to go to have it fixed.

cross-trax

Reaction score
Website
www.cross-trax.com
Hey everyone just thought CROSS-TRAX would share with everyone that our 2014 decks were released with a few changes in November. The biggest news we would like to get the word out on is that we are the first and only major deck manufacturer to change our warranty coverage to a limited LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY, we changed our warranty policy in October 2013. As we looked back over the last 13 coming up 14 years that we have been manufacturing Atv/Sled decks we laughed... why did we laugh? Well our track record of warranty repairs after building close to 2000 decks not to mention a host of other products designed for the sled atv and SXS industry is so low it is almost non existent. There are more deck brands springing up and they all claim to be the strongest, best built, industrial strength decks ever, well we at CROSS-TRAX are not just saying it we are going to prove it not just with words on web pages, Facebook and forum sites.... nope we are going to put our money where our mouth is and prove it by having the best LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY. Our factory is in central Alberta in Lacombe and our product is made in Alberta for Canadians and Americans for a growing industry with people that want the best name brand machines to ride whether it be in mud the snow or everything in between so why not haul your machine that you payed top dollar for and modified on a product that is built right and will get your machines to where you want to enjoy yourself after all you work hard for your money invest in a product that will return years of trouble free use and the peace of mind with our warranty. We have changed the ramps on our products to be stronger and provide peace of mind by cutting the rungs into the outside runners with an in house CNC plasma table, also our retractable sides on also cut on the table as well and we have changed the holes in them for tie downs to triangles that will accept the bigger tie down straps as well. We have 2 extension styles to choose from our pin on and the flip style that allows the deck to be built closer to the box rails on your truck as well as an optional marine board polymer decking surface. There will be other changes coming in 2014 as well as some more product releases that are in development. Here is a custom (we do build custom decks as well not just the typical cookie cutter mass produced) white powder coated 8 ft deck with beefy 2" headache rack with 5 LED lights in it as well as extra lights down the retractable sides and in the ends of the sides, and for the finishing touch we custom cut the company logo into the deck side and it will light up green. Check out our website and Facebook page (do not forget to like us and share our page with your friends) you can purchase our products at our facility or our dealers make sure to call ahead for availability.
. DEC DECKS 013.jpg
DEC DECKS 007.jpg
DEC DECKS 011.jpg
DEC DECKS 010.jpg

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just thought CROSS-TRAX would share with everyone that our 2014 decks were released with a few changes in November. The biggest news we would like to get the word out on is that we are the first and only major deck manufacturer to change our warranty coverage to a limited LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY, we changed our warranty policy in October 2013. As we looked back over the last 13 coming up 14 years that we have been manufacturing Atv/Sled decks we laughed... why did we laugh? Well our track record of warranty repairs after building close to 2000 decks not to mention a host of other products designed for the sled atv and SXS industry is so low it is almost non existent. There are more deck brands springing up and they all claim to be the strongest, best built, industrial strength decks ever, well we at CROSS-TRAX are not just saying it we are going to prove it not just with words on web pages, Facebook and forum sites.... nope we are going to put our money where our mouth is and prove it by having the best LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY. Our factory is in central Alberta in Lacombe and our product is made in Alberta for Canadians and Americans for a growing industry with people that want the best name brand machines to ride whether it be in mud the snow or everything in between so why not haul your machine that you payed top dollar for and modified on a product that is built right and will get your machines to where you want to enjoy yourself after all you work hard for your money invest in a product that will return years of trouble free use and the peace of mind with our warranty. We have changed the ramps on our products to be stronger and provide peace of mind by cutting the rungs into the outside runners with an in house CNC plasma table, also our retractable sides on also cut on the table as well and we have changed the holes in them for tie downs to triangles that will accept the bigger tie down straps as well. We have 2 extension styles to choose from our pin on and the flip style that allows the deck to be built closer to the box rails on your truck as well as an optional marine board polymer decking surface. There will be other changes coming in 2014 as well as some more product releases that are in development. Here is a custom (we do build custom decks as well not just the typical cookie cutter mass produced) white powder coated 8 ft deck with beefy 2" headache rack with 5 LED lights in it as well as extra lights down the retractable sides and in the ends of the sides, and for the finishing touch we custom cut the company logo into the deck side and it will light up green. Check out our website and Facebook page (do not forget to like us and share our page with your friends) you can purchase our products at our facility or our dealers make sure to call ahead for availability.
.View attachment 165228
View attachment 165229
View attachment 165230
View attachment 165231

Sweet! I sure love mine...the new touches on the 2014 are awesome. I'll clean my truck up and snap a few pics for you Wes.

cross-trax

Reaction score
Website
www.cross-trax.com
I have a couple of pics of your deck Todd, but send me some more and also when you are loaded up, it was not the best lighting when I took these. Todd's deck has bigger 2" headache rack upgrade and extra marker lights down the side. I forgot to mention in my other post that our ramps come with the Superglides with edge trim kits.

DEC DECKS 001.jpg
DEC DECKS 002.jpg
DEC DECKS 005.jpg

xmsummit154

Reaction score
I just picked up my new 7' Denali deck 3 hours ago and it seems really nice so far. $1650 plus tax. All aluminum. Pull out sides. 2 piece 10' ramp. Powder coated black. Wicked for the price. Looked it all over and it's retry much a replica on my marathon I had before.

Is the ramp telescopic or how do you put them together. show us some pics of it.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my Cross Trax for about 4 years and hauled everything from quads,sleds, deer,moose, to plywood and windows. Never leaves my truck unless I need the fifth wheel hitch. Thanks Cross Trax!!

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

c.wilson07

Reaction score
Running a bulldog I picked up used going on fifth season for me with no issues so far but I see they aren't giving away the new ones

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up the a black 8' DENALI deck myself. Just like the others said the price was right!
I ended up making a couple changes though...I wasn't too impressed with the powder coating job so I did the sides of the deck with bed liner coating and Im quite happy the way it turned out.
I also replaced the marker lights with mini LEDs as the chrome bezels were peeling after the first snowfall, also installing glides is a must because of the slippery deck surface.
Otherwise I'm quite happy with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 424
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 428

xmsummit154

Reaction score
I picked up the a black 8' DENALI deck myself. Just like the others said the price was right!
I ended up making a couple changes though...I wasn't too impressed with the powder coating job so I did the sides of the deck with bed liner coating and Im quite happy the way it turned out.
I also replaced the marker lights with mini LEDs as the chrome bezels were peeling after the first snowfall, also installing glides is a must because of the slippery deck surface.
Otherwise I'm quite happy with it

Are the legs adjustable for different box lengths?? How many boxes of superglides did you use? Is the ramp telescopic or do you have to assemble it each time?

Top Bottom