Skinnybitch & Sledmama!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Modman says a lot of funny things and then he deletes it!! You have to be quick and quote him before he rethinks what he posted ;)

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL thanks ladies - I didn't want to offend anyone, sometimes my mind gets the better of me and my fingers type faster than my brain processes, then I read it and think, was it really that funny?.....:)

I know you girls are thick skinned, sometimes I worry about posting in the ladies forum too though, I mean...you girls need a place to hide out away from the dudes at least once in a while.

But there are some good threads in here, keeps me coming back in to read them..... :)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL thanks ladies - I didn't want to offend anyone, sometimes my mind gets the better of me and my fingers type faster than my brain processes, then I read it and think, was it really that funny?.....:)

I know you girls are thick skinned, sometimes I worry about posting in the ladies forum too though, I mean...you girls need a place to hide out away from the dudes at least once in a while.

But there are some good threads in here, keeps me coming back in to read them..... :)

doesnt matter about the odd venture in here
scotts is here all the time lurking
:d:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well by da fugg I would hope so............................ You've seen lyle right???????

On a lighter side,they have seats Bogger!
LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

Attachments

• P5240037.jpg
    P5240037.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 41

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
On a lighter side,they have seats Bogger!
LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

Bwahahahahahaha.....

THAT was a muddy day........:d:beer:

:beer:Heres to many more.... gonna have to get you guys out again when all this snow melts...:d

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Haha...I have that problem too...write and talk faster than I can process and edit. :eek:

We like the dudes hangin' with us.....but only the 'dudes' :rant: LOL:D
Funny thing with us gals is....you will be told when you cross the line, there will be no question about it...and Piggy will take care of you! As long as peeps stay away from 'sexist' it should be all good- that there is a senstive area :rolleyes:
You're right...the girls need a place to go and feel 'safe' ;) but we like to have fun too! :p

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Haha...I have that problem too...write and talk faster than I can process and edit. :eek:

We like the dudes hangin' with us.....but only the 'dudes' :rant: LOL:D
Funny thing with us gals is....you will be told when you cross the line, there will be no question about it...and Piggy will take care of you! As long as peeps stay away from 'sexist' it should be all good- that there is a senstive area :rolleyes:
You're right...the girls need a place to go and feel 'safe' ;) but we like to have fun too! :p

Don't you have dishes and laundry that need to be done???????????????

:eek::d:p

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds good,mayby skinnybitch and sledmama can join us,we could have mud wrestling rehersals LOL!..........For some reason I think this is turning out in my favour............From going to be Killed by a group of viciuos women to wrestling in the mud with them!
Damn I am pretty smart !
LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good,mayby skinnybitch and sledmama can join us,we could have mud wrestling rehersals LOL!..........For some reason I think this is turning out in my favour............From going to be Killed by a group of viciuos women to wrestling in the mud with them!
Damn I am pretty smart !
LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

Hahaha.....I wouldn't be patting yourself on the back just yet....;)

Although it does look rather ingenious of you at this point LOL :D
But remember...girls are sneaky :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
sounds good,mayby skinnybitch and sledmama can join us,we could have mud wrestling rehersals lol!..........for some reason i think this is turning out in my favour............from going to be killed by a group of viciuos women to wrestling in the mud with them!
Damn i am pretty smart !
Lol! Lmao!
Catmando!

your welcome kittyboy...... Thought i'd intervene and getcha some wrastlin' action in the muck.......... Lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hahaha.....I wouldn't be patting yourself on the back just yet....;)

Although it does look rather ingenious of you at this point LOL :D
But remember...girls are sneaky :)

Oh Oh................Now Im nervous!
catmando!

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Women in the army, Women on construction sites, women in political office.... women FOUGHT for all of those things. They are more than welcome to it. Men on the other hand, did no such fighting when it comes to being in the kitchen or the laundry room. You ladies shouldn't force us to do these things...

(please be gentle. johnny's only kidding)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Women in the army, Women on construction sites, women in political office.... women FOUGHT for all of those things. They are more than welcome to it. Men on the other hand, did no such fighting when it comes to them in the kitchen or the laundry room. You ladies shouldnt force us to do these things...

(please be gentle. johnny's only kidding)

And now we gotta put up with them on the trails and online too........

dinners are late, houses are messy, laundry is dirty.....

It all started with the vote, give a woman a say and she'll never shut up..

If a woman wants a job waitress or stripper should be their options.....

:rant::rant::rant:

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, I do...and I'm thinkin' of kickin' hubby's azz outta bed and getting him on that !!!! :rant: .....:d

Well I just got pushed out of bed.... so I cleaned up all the dust bunnies under the bed and now I'm off to do the dishes....not really sure what happend here....all I can say is I'm looking forward to MEATing Bogger in July... ;)

Just fell outta my chair!! You tell 'em Tam!!

I was trying to think off a smart azz coment to go with Mamma's quote.... thought better of it, don't mess with Mamma
Mamma and matches both slim with a red head and when they strike... move back or you might get burned! :p ;) :d

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you're tryin' to get in on the mud wrestling it's not gonna work!! :nono: :p

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds like someone's jealous that Kittyman's getting all the attention...wants his own can of 'whoop azz' :eek: :D

Top Bottom