Skinnybitch & Sledmama!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe that skinnybitch misunderstood my warped sense of humor,and came back with a comment that I obviously misunderstood and it snowballed.I will be the first to admit that if someone says something to me that is rude or confrontational I will jump on them like a six year old on a ice cream cone.Im posting this hoping to clear the air and if an appoligy is required here it is,sorry for stirring things up!I sincerly hope there are no hard feelings.
And scotts if you think Im hiding behind a keyboard.ask around!
And yes my personal opinion is still the same on sport quads!
The pic is one of my quads!
catmando!

Attachments

• P5160002.jpg
    P5160002.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 81

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catmando, You're so warped....
Are you okay if I say that!!!

I could use an apology also, because you've hurt my feelings before
I also have a Scrambler, mines an 03 500 that's blue.
We all say things on here in fun

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Puddytat man has hurt my feeling lots, just give him a beer and it's all fine :d.

Also, he's as straight up as they come....... True to the core, some times blunt but always with his heart on his sleeve.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that skinnybitch misunderstood my warped sense of humor,and came back with a comment that I obviously misunderstood and it snowballed.I will be the first to admit that if someone says something to me that is rude or confrontational I will jump on them like a six year old on a ice cream cone.Im posting this hoping to clear the air and if an appoligy is required here it is,sorry for stirring things up!I sincerly hope there are no hard feelings.
catmando!
ban plz

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do accept your apology. Perhaps I did misconstrue and take some offense to your first reply to my post and I apologize as well! I also took offense to the post remarking about sport quads holding up 50-60 quads behind them! Our time spent held up was either because there were quads spread out across a hole and there was not a good line or like other people have said that there were people stopped in the middle of the trail. I did not once hold up 50-60 people behind me nor did I see any other sport quads holding people up like that! :nono:

I have been riding a sport quad for 13 years and have lived around here all of my life so when there is a poker rally in Medicine Lake and I ride a sport quad I know what I'm in for! :hmm: For myself and perhaps a few other sport quad riders the challenge for us is to trying to not get stuck when riding in skeg like that!! Believe me, on Saturday it was quite a challenge! That is why I also stated that maybe we should trade rides for a day! A lot of the limitations and potential of the machine are within the rider! :) The people on bikes and sport quads had to work their azzes off on Saturday! :wtg: SledMamma and I were on our own for a portion of the journey and between our 250 lbs of fury :alarm: we pushed and pulled our quads when we did get stuck. We dealt with a few minor mechanical issues along the way too!

I also did not find my sport quad useless in the skeg! It seemed to get me to where I wanted to be……hmmmmm….even better than some of the dead 4x’s that I passed on the trail! That is just my opinion! :)

So now that we’re good, you just have to watch out for SledMamma! :eek: ;)

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask around??? ok i guess, whatever,Sorry but i'll defend these two women from anyone wheather they are right, wrong or completly full of it,they are diehard,hardcore,kickass femme's. I would take them anywhere, and pretty much have...

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boy im gone for a couple a days and all catmando is takin on the ladies two at a time..........hmmmm if i had any words of wisdom,,,,,,it would be....

- ladies are always right,
- and forgiveness is golden.........

- don t worry Lyle, as a man im sure your not the first to say the wrong thing
,whether you know it or not, and i dont think you ll be the last... if you dont believe me....ask any woman.... men are always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time....... its one of the few things we are good at...:d:d:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
catmando!

I agree with Tee.I think if you ban yourself this will all go away:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!
Watch out for sledmama???? I briefly met her in Mcbride,I think Im safe!
catmando!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!
Watch out for sledmama???? I briefly met her in Mcbride,I think Im safe!
catmando!

Thanks catman!! I'm totally over the whole situation now. Which is too bad, cause the controversy makes for an interesting thread! Thanks for stepping up and apologizing. I guess I should say sorry for gettiing all snarky, but my red-headed temper got the best of me! SORRY!!

And yes, I am generally a rather benign force, as you saw in McBride... but I have a latent mean streak... for future reference :d

PS- Thanks for your words scotts... you really have taken us anywhere and everywhere!!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks catman!! I'm totally over the whole situation now. Which is too bad, cause the controversy makes for an interesting thread! Thanks for stepping up and apologizing. I guess I should say sorry for gettiing all snarky, but my red-headed temper got the best of me! SORRY!!

And yes, I am generally a rather benign force, as you saw in McBride... but I have a latent mean streak... for future reference :d

PS- Thanks for your words scotts... you really have taken us anywhere and everywhere!!

A bowling alley......just asking......:d:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PS- Thanks for your words scotts... you really have taken us anywhere and everywhere!![/QUOTE]

Na just scratched the surface, now that you guys are in the circle of trust, next year you get to see the good stuff:) Hint 058.jpg

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope... Never.... a man has to take a stand

I thought that might be a pretty tall order! :shrug:

Na just scratched the surface, now that you guys are in the circle of trust, next year you get to see the good stuff:) HintView attachment 54020[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.....I think that I am kinda startin' to like this circle of trust thing!! :friends: :d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....I think that I am kinda startin' to like this circle of trust thing!! :friends: :d

Sounds kinda like a cult............

PSST.....DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID

Top Bottom