Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So THAT is why Tee and I get along so well! :beer::beer::beer::d:d:d
every time i look at this picture, I laugh.....that was a fun weekend.....:d

pics189Medium.jpg

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
............and we may not be able to find skinny and mamma if they're in unitards!!!! :p

Thanks Tam... way to throw the skinny chicks under the bus

we could start a new thread about this..... Maybe have it saturday nite before supper??

I think we have been set up Skinny?!? WTF? First Catman goads us into a pizzing match, apologizes for effect and now we are the entertainment at Jamboreee? Genius plan, really... I think Catman might be smarter than he looks :p

Thought someone might want to pick a style! Keep in mind which one will look best when breakdancing!! :d

I myself like the tangerine one with the bell sleeves. Size 2 please. Extra length through the torso! Do you think they make a matching pair of knee high wrestling boots??? :cool:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I think we have been set up Skinny?!? WTF? First Catman goads us into a pizzing match, apologizes for effect and now we are the entertainment at Jamboreee? Genius plan, really... I think Catman might be smarter than he looks :p

Well by da fugg I would hope so............................ You've seen lyle right???????

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I myself like the tangerine one with the bell sleeves. Size 2 please. Extra length through the torso! Do you think they make a matching pair of knee high wrestling boots??? :cool:

Agreed, I like that style too!!! :specool: Perhaps just in a different colour!!! Yes, I think that I may need some extra sleeve length along with the extended torso! And I think that if we look hard enough we may be able to find some matching knee high boots!! :d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I like that style too!!! :specool: Perhaps just in a different colour!!! Yes, I think that I may need some extra sleeve length along with the extended torso! And I think that if we look hard enough we may be able to find some matching knee high boots!! :d

What will we call ourselves??? Ooooh the choices...:confused:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can hear catman squealing like a little girl now, get speelburg and his camera as this mud pit challenge must be on film for all to see. are ring side or standing room only tickets available? Cost? the pit just north of outwest campsite is large and deep enough maybe a few bleechers could be built.:beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE SledMamma ====

What will we call ourselves??? Ooooh the choices...:confused:

===== /QUOTE ====

Fortunately we have some time to figure it out!! ;)

Holy! Look at these boys go. On second thought, I think we should call ourselves out of the country!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
call it the" kick at the cat" event. all proceeds to catmans medical expenses.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over the top dude. Officially shocked and horrified. :eek:
Was checking my schedule, pretty sure I'm going to be in a war-torn country that week... Sorry!!! :d

deleted - didn't want to be too "over the top" for ya......

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didn't have to delete it! I was just being funny. My skin is waaaaaaaay thicker than that...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good thing there is something thick about you. It's supposed to get windy this afternoon, we'd hate to have to look for you in saskh

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Modman, that was one of the funnier things I've read here. I seriously broke out laughing at work. There's been way worse said here.

Does this make me a bad person? hahaha:d:d:d;)

Top Bottom