skidoo 2016

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They aren't going to get camoplast to manufacture a track specific to that one machine... It was a different story for the bigger tracks but the spread from 154,s to 163-174s was probably 20-1 last year. Won't happen.

Lets just wait and see ; )

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha, some guys a really bored! I just got texted this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was texted to you or off the internet it's gotta be true....lol

Tapatalk is getting better...on my cell phone.

Lmao!! Yah that a good point, was texted the 880 one too.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Let's hope doo picks it up,in the power compartment, the 800 is to small for the 174 in n/a fourm.. 880 would tq would be a noticable improvement

mayne clean up some of the sensors threw out the machine, drop some weight off the hood plastics, offer a carbon or titanuim weight reduction package.. Easy 40 lb reduction.. Come on brp, time to get serious at this sport

There is no new engine coming. I promise. 100%.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
We'll see mon, I was also told about a shorter T3 recently.

3.00 pitch is a 156. So produce a sled for only about 3" shorter than the The 163 is actually a 162 so it doesn't really make sence to me anyway.

THAT would be doable. a 156 would be feasable becuase its already a common size. But I can't see them making a track just for that sled. Like the 163 T3.. Im pretty sure that track is a 162"....

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had 880 bb since 08 and have removed thermostat in 09 and never did a cold seize with wiesco pistons... I let warm up good first time in the morning and run the piss out of it the rest of the day... Let that bad rummor pass on

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well got some concrete info on the new line up last night from doo... Once again nothing different in the motor department, and other than some different graphic colors, that's it

very very lame doo, your becoming a piss off..

Adren-junkie

Reaction score
Lol ok laugh it up zero blown motors for this guy

I haven't blown up an etec either...Ptec a different story, but I've never cold seized an engine. Not that I don't let them warm up but engaging the clutch to move it cold seizing it...come on!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Well got some concrete info on the new line up last night from doo... Once again nothing different in the motor department, and other than some different graphic colors, that's it

very very lame doo, your becoming a piss off..

What's your deal?? Want them to re-invent the wheel every year? Lol. Put a 174 T3 up against any new release this year and we will see what's lame..... They JUST released a new benchmark in the mountain sledding industry last year... Crazy new colors...... Now they are "becoming lame"? When did they start to become lame?. They are constantly having big releases....PS: your concrete info is wrong there big timer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my experience with Doo over the years, they like every other of the manufacturers have a 4-5 year plan. Introduce a new concept/design and then start on a new one to be introduced in the next 4-5 years. Add a few idea's along the way to keep the masses buying then do it all over again. I think if you look at past history with Skidoo you will see I'm pretty much spot on. You just can't make massive changes every year. How do you test product at that rate?

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's your deal?? Want them to re-invent the wheel every year? Lol. Put a 174 T3 up against any new release this year and we will see what's lame..... They JUST released a new benchmark in the mountain sledding industry last year... Crazy new colors...... Now they are "becoming lame"? When did they start to become lame?. They are constantly having big releases....PS: your concrete info is wrong there big timer.

Consistently having big releases? Maybe in a literal way, yes, the 174 is large. I don't think the 174 is as big of a game changer as you think IMO. I don't have anything against doo, I own one and enjoy it, but I would like to see them replace an 8 year old chassis.

I like the progression Polaris is making. Sure they have had their issues but they keep pushing lighter while making improvements to strengthening the problem areas each year. Skidoo made a 430lbs 154 in 08 and it had it's issues but just kept adding weight for strength. Polaris had a 430lbs 155 and dropped 14 more pounds to 2014 while improving their problem areas. To me, that's a benchmark, not longer rails.

You'll disagree which is fine, you're a salesman and you want to sell your product , and obviously won't down talk your line.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom