skidoo 2016

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't believe we are arguing that warming your sled up for less than 2 minutes is ok. This is why it's so scary buying used product you just don't know what your getting. Snow must be pretty epic where you guys ride that your in that big of hurry lmfao. Fawk it takes me 10 minutes to get my fat ass into all my gear

#yolo!

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what we do. The etec are pretty good with the back door down and the man door open you can walk in and out of there no problem. But on a very cold day with the doors shut it gets NASTY in there

I wish my old cats burned that clean. LOL I'm lucky I havent died yet from smoke inhalation as it is with only a minute before pulling out. After they're out then they idle while I get dressed. Actually I guarantee I would die if I did that the first start of the year. . thats always the worst one lol

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I wish my old cats burned that clean. LOL I'm lucky I havent died yet from smoke inhalation as it is with only a minute before pulling out. After they're out then they idle while I get dressed. Actually I guarantee I would die if I did that the first start of the year. . thats always the worst one lol

I remeber doing that once with to M1000s.. actually bored to 1200's.. and my old ZX....Fired them all up.... We seriously debated letting everything run out of fuel. lol

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i warm up my pro till she hits 100, or try tooo. guys stand there staring around.......what are we waiting for? and take off hahaha

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty slow at getting sh!t ready in the morning and the sled usually shuts off on its own before I'm good to go.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
There's always option b if you are in a Hurry and can't wait for your engine to warm up on its own...

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roy looked really happy last weekend when you rolled out at Noon

Was 11:51 so we made it out with 9 minutes to spare. That is what happens when Pawliuk is on a tear and won't let anyone go to bed. He is as bad or quite possibly worse than T-Team in that regard. Not possible to do a Ninja vanish with either one of them still awake.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Was 11:51 so we made it out with 9 minutes to spare. That is what happens when Pawliuk is on a tear and won't let anyone go to bed. He is as bad or quite possibly worse than T-Team in that regard. Not possible to do a Ninja vanish with either one of them still awake.

Pawliuk.. way to pick up the slack bud.
Someone is worse than me... Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Curtis ain't that bad is he?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Im honored to be held at such a high standard as Flemmmming!

Man up Mr.Maxwell...lol

Ps.......im sorry :yield:

Apperently I need to pick my game up... I wake roy up for emergency evac from best western... We get to the cabin and for a second I'm wondering why roy is so far away from me when I hit the front door.... I still can't hear properly.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Hey stfu what does this have to Do with the 2016 twin turbo etec

We are trying to figure out the proper warm up times for the new engines... In order to do so... We need to come to an agreement on evening "shut down times" in order to figure out departure times to appropriately gauge the outside air temperature depending on the location of the sun in the atmosphere and different times in the morning as to more accurately figure out proper idle times upon arrival to the staging area. Please refrain from such further vulgar remarks in the future.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

I can't really see that happ...... yeah, nevermind, I understand your frustrations.

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a quick thought start the sleds up before you leave the cabin/hotel and then they will be good to go when ya get to the staging area. Bang unload an go. Braap!

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well warming up the sled is one thing what about letting turbocharged ones to cool down before shutting off? For the unlikely case if doo turbo's the 800etec

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well warming up the sled is one thing what about letting turbocharged ones to cool down before shutting off? For the unlikely case if doo turbo's the 800etec

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424405487.406514.jpg

Top Bottom