ski doo turbo fueling when are they going to come out with auto tune?

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I disagree yet again. Stock requires maintenance as well so your point is invalid. And again the polaris ecm flash requires nothing but the user to select his boost level... Everything else is taken care of... So again your point is invalid . shouldn't need to be an engine tuner to run a turbo. Just my 2cents

My bad if I want to have boost and be on the hill 40 p!us riding days instead of having 10 and being the guy playing with his fuel box all day. And ya ur rite if they can't make a system that doesn't give me the ability to do so them I guess I'll ride me "stock sled" cause I'm not good enough like you guys are lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
come to vale and ride my '16 boost it doo kit for the day, it will be pull and rip all day, like stock with boost on top, you'll be impressed, everyone else has been so far.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come to vale and ride my '16 boost it doo kit for the day, it will be pull and rip all day, like stock with boost on top, you'll be impressed, everyone else has been so far.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
That would be awesome to try it out. I'm in town on the 28th I'll give you a shout before I leave.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much boost is the boost-it kit running ?
I think the max is 6 or 7 pounds? Not sure tge from what I'm told u a just boost until it starts over review then u cone back so I stays at 79 to 81. And whatever your making at the rpm is wgat your making

chad006

Reaction score
Been running aerocharger since 2011 and the fueling been not much a problem, but this last year with riding in Colorado at 12k feet and then a two weeks later Revy I found out how important it was.. First day at both locations was a tuneing day paranoid that a/f was to lean on the Aerocharger and cause a catastrophic engine problem

where as the impulse is like running a stock duramax up a mountain pulling a 25k trailer.. You know that it's been tested and proven and just keep it pined

I soon have found the non adjustable proven fueling to be the ride of choice.. Yesterday took it for a ride at the farm, next week to whitefish.. Week after Revy

now to set up the Aerocharger with a similar non adjustment fueling curve

David at dps is in the fine tuning stages of his controller that monitors tps, barometric pressure, map and mat to make necessary fueling adjustments for the T etec. I'm hoping to get my hands on it towards the end of January.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the monitor called? I've heard some great things coming in the near future from some other companies as well that pm'ed me because of this post

chad006

Reaction score
I don't think he's gotta name for his kit yet as it's still in development stages. Which companies have contacted you if ya don't mind me asking?

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't say I was specifications asked to stay confidential but there going to be releasing announcements on the products within the next few months

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I think the max is 6 or 7 pounds? Not sure tge from what I'm told u a just boost until it starts over review then u cone back so I stays at 79 to 81. And whatever your making at the rpm is wgat your making

Starting xmas celebration early? A little tipsy? From Deep South Georgia?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. Could very well be. Maybe I was misinformed... is why I said I think.

I believe he was referring to the literacy of your post not the accuracy of the information.

You were partially correct. The boost it low boost kit is set up to be tuned to rpm. I believe it runs around 4-5 pounds.

The boost it intercooled kit is adjustable all the way from 4 to 10+ lbs.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe he was referring to the literacy of your post not the accuracy of the information.

You were partially correct. The boost it low boost kit is set up to be tuned to rpm. I believe it runs around 4-5 pounds.

I don't think anyone should be adjusting up to 10 lbs on an XM unless engine mods are made, right Chris? Lol. I think we have a mutual friend that tried that.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh haha yea I'm replying from my phone so auto correct screws up a fair amount and I don't care to fix it.

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone should be adjusting up to 10 lbs on an XM unless engine mods are made, right Chris? Lol. I think we have a mutual friend that tried that.

Are they just doing the rods for engine durability or Pistons,rods, heads, reeds ?

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question is do u really need that much boost? 5 to 7 pounds is usually what I've seen guys running?.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy I ride with now has 7500km plus on is 14xm Aerocharger snow to air kit running 10lbs boost and still runs good, motor never touched, kit was installed at 200 km.He never touches his settings or turbo, just rides it hard and rides it very well.
He is going to transfer the Aerocharger kit to his new sled next year and continue to run 10lbs boost....cant argue with that.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy I ride with now has 7500km plus on is 14xm Aerocharger snow to air kit running 10lbs boost and still runs good, motor never touched, kit was installed at 200 km.He never touches his settings or turbo, just rides it hard and rides it very well.
He is going to transfer the Aerocharger kit to his new sled next year and continue to run 10lbs boost....cant argue with that.

i run 10lbs on my Tss with no engine mods as well, been pretty lucky no issues other then blown belts. about 3500 km now and still pulls like a freight train

Last edited:

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking just rods from I was told Woodsie..

I think most of the rod issues are due to detonation from ****ty fuel. Or so i've been told. If the rods were weak they would all blow at a certain horsepower level. So, stronger rods would only prevent a catastrophic failure if you were to detonate. Run high quality fuel everyone!

Top Bottom