Silverlake Manufacturing does a SWEET custom flatbed!

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Em that is oh soooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan

I know right??!!?!?! I was soooo giddy in the weeks leading up to it and SOO happy when I got it. I had to meet my GF Lisa at a grocery store the other day to load into one rig to head to the hills for dirtbiking... I tell you what, we felt like the coolest girls in the parkinglot that is FOR SURE!! soooo fun!!

motomikey

Reaction score
Website
www.sledecks.com
big dawg--that was my dealer in westlock--jared dewry--good guy- -skadi--post up that pic with your ktm's on the bed--that looks like a package that should wind up under my christmas tree--lol

Shovelking780

Reaction score
Does he have anything thing in stock I'm interested in a flat bed for a dually. Sure would like to see one in person I'm only 45 minutes away from Westlock. I will be calling Mike to make arrangements for a deck at the end of August as per our conversation through email. This deck will be badass and make it nice for hauling a side x side or two sleds.

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here ya go Mike!! What's better than 2 KTM 2-hunny's loaded onto the flatbed?? THREE!!!

IMG_3064-1.jpg

Last weekend the flat bed was a toy hauler for 3 chicks heading deep into the mtns in search of untouched singletrack. The rig, easily fitting 3 bikes on he bed, did not disappoint! (nor did the pristine singletrack!)

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Want another 200 ktm? I'm trying to ditch one someone traded me for a sled.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I'm outta money... haven't sold my turbo from last season so barely scraping up the dough to get clutching dialed on new sled! ugh... I will ask around though and keep you in mind if I hear of anyone looking for one! that is one heck of a fun bike!!

Top Bottom