Silent Pass

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to Scott on Saturday and he mentioned some guys from there went to silent... Which one of you are Scott's brother in-law?
the guy who's D8 went boom!!!!!!!!!! he's also the guy at the fire! my sister is the parts girl there, Carla

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going out with the guys from Sundre......... alot of BLUE on the hill Johni :d
I figure you can handle it though !!! riding Sat there & unsure of Sunday for now. Hopefully all goes well with the new toy....:d

RN

prowlerk

Reaction score
get ready to beat yourself murray.... trail is good to 46 bridge and then rough bad past that......
Not only that it better snow at least 2 feet cause it is pounded out bad!! Trail in is the worst shape I've saw in years.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not only that it better snow at least 2 feet cause it is pounded out bad!! Trail in is the worst shape I've saw in years.
yeah, the road was good till the bridge, then the trail SUCKED. getting whipped by the willows that have overgrown the trail isn't much fun either, but i'm sure sick and goatazz enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D
and the waterfall took a pretty good pounding too. hopefully it'll snow lots this week. the forecast looks good so far!!!!!!!

prowlerk

Reaction score
yeah, the road was good till the bridge, then the trail SUCKED. getting whipped by the willows that have overgrown the trail isn't much fun either, but i'm sure sick and goatazz enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D
and the waterfall took a pretty good pounding too. hopefully it'll snow lots this week. the forecast looks good so far!!!!!!!
Goatazz likes!!! LMFAO You must talk to SICK way too much!!

Reaction score
there's always another way up besides the waterfall!!! there's more snow up to the right of the meadow(below the waterfall) & some nice climbs in there. Grooming is supposed to start at Silent Fri night!!!! :d:beer::beer:
It'll be a good trail ride to break in the Turbo Raspberry!!

RN

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there's always another way up besides the waterfall!!! there's more snow up to the right of the meadow(below the waterfall) & some nice climbs in there. Grooming is supposed to start at Silent Fri night!!!! :d:beer::beer:
It'll be a good trail ride to break in the Turbo Raspberry!!

RN

Dam it.......... posted under her name !!!!:mad::d:beer:

RN

Top Bottom