Signing authority rant

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please GOD , ( or who ever the powers that be ) let there be another oil boom , and i F@#$%^IN promise too take the old ladys signing authority away . Like a idiot , i gave this too her years ago . thinking that she was the wiser of the 2 of us and some day i could sit back and reep the rewards HAAAAAAAAA !!! 22 years later i am still dragging my welding cables through the mud , rain , heat , cold , ch!t and corruption . so now!! i have an old house , and old lady , an old welding truck , an old sled , an old quad , and 2 daughters 14 and 16 that ( because i let them ) get older too . and just like thier mother , they are standing with there hands out. but when i buy a 6 pack for the road home ( and who doe'snt deserve that ) i get chit , why you ask ??? cause ( she say's ) WE........CAN'T.......AFFORD .....IT !!!!
OMFG !!! please tell me i am not the only one out their ??????:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Please GOD , ( or who ever the powers that be ) let there be another oil boom , and i F@#$%^IN promise too take the old ladys signing authority away . Like a idiot , i gave this too her years ago . thinking that she was the wiser of the 2 of us and some day i could sit back and reep the rewards HAAAAAAAAA !!! 22 years later i am still dragging my welding cables through the mud , rain , heat , cold , ch!t and corruption . so now!! i have an old house , and old lady , an old welding truck , an old sled , an old quad , and 2 daughters 14 and 16 that ( because i let them ) get older too . and just like thier mother , they are standing with there hands out. but when i buy a 6 pack for the road home ( and who doe'snt deserve that ) i get chit , why you ask ??? cause ( she say's ) WE........CAN'T.......AFFORD .....IT !!!!
OMFG !!! please tell me i am not the only one out their ??????:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

I know a guy who knows a guy...just sayin' :cool:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You have my sympathies, believe me.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Divorce her,then give her 7g a month to sit on her ass and see how that feels.
Sorry this was your rant... I feel for ya brother!

Last edited:

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for your luck..........But hind sight is always 20 20.........hey maby you'll hit it big one day and win the millions.........keep the head up......nobody likes the look of their own shoes.....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

dont worry........its God.

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Divorce her,then give her 7g a month to sit on her ass and see how that feels.
Sorry this was your rant... I feel for ya brother!

also thought about that ........ still debating i think five will do

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont worry........its God.

i don't want to rain on your parade 700 , but when i hear peeps say " go with god , go with god speed , god be with you " i think..... GOD.... has.... left ....the building allready BUT I'LL save that :rant: for another day............ your not still lost are you ??????:d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Solution:

Start hiding your assets and hording the money away. In four years divorce the old lady, both your girls will be 18. You can upgrade the wife, buy a little house with a big shop and all new toys.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Solution:

Start hiding your assets and hording the money away. In four years divorce the old lady, both your girls will be 18. You can upgrade the wife, buy a little house with a big shop and all new toys.
been thinking about this much???????????????:eek::D:D:D:D

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or you could plow over her in the driveway while she starting the lawnmower, serve five years on a manslaughter rap, and be a free man. I would have, but mine wouldn't ever get off the couch.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Solution:

been thinking about this much???????????????:eek::D:D:D:D

Or you could plow over her in the driveway while she starting the lawnmower, serve five years on a manslaughter rap, and be a free man. I would have, but mine wouldn't ever get off the couch.

Keep the great suggestions comin fellas!!!

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take her fishing, when you get to the middle of the lake, shut the motor off and then have the talk.

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive got an excavator with a 60 inch bucket.......................... digs a good 20 feet deep..............

just sayin........ . . . . . . . . .

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm with mikey many #s , keep them coming , i have not had a good laugh in some time . thanks S@M ers i'll try ank keep you informed

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shitty deal feel for ya. Big reason why I am still single :d

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

I too am married, with 3 daughters, so I feel some of your pain...

HOWEVER...funny how the highest paid guys in the patch are always the biggest whiners, and somehow always broke...

I can only offer the same advice I give to my welders...take your apron off, suck it up, put your lid down and burn some rod, or if its really that bad, stop your whining and switch professions...Very simple math from my point of view.

Work is tight I know, but dang, you guys can live on 5 or 6 days a month LOL

Still feel your estrogen pain though, mine is yellin at me to get off the computer LOL:eek:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking she was standing over your shoulder as you typed this :d:d IMO it does not matter how much you make per hour , day , or month. but you are entitled to your opinoin , and i knew this thread would have it's ups and downs ,,...............thanks :beer::beer:

Top Bottom