Signing authority rant

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
thanks skinny i'll keep this in mind......... and ya , my kids know ......... man am i glad she is not a member :eek:

you also might want to make sure you have logged off the computer at home too:eek::eek:

hope everything works out for you!

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW !!!!! I'm not sure i wanted to swim out this far . i think i've created a monster:eek:

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My kids grew up in a broken home and they turned out great. My ex-husband and i get along better now then when we were married. I don't think my kids suffered any long term negative side effects from the split, I know they didn't like it at the time, but now they are very understanding. We look at some of their friends who's parents are together and fighting and they are quite glad they are not in that situation. So if the only reason you are staying together is the kids, it is not a good enough reason. Better to have 2 happy parents then 2 fighting parents.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I feel for ya :( Workin' your ass off and how many yrs later ones no furhter ahead. So lets look at the bigger picture here. Is there a realignment needed for you and yours. Sounds like the road ahead is going to be no better. Possessions are just that but a life together raising kids is something different. Now ask yourself what needs to change to make life easier. Throwing away a relationship to me is just not right. I've been with the same woman for 24 yrs and married for 20. Still raising 3 girls (12,16,and 19) that will no dought last my lifetime but that's OK. Believe me, I've been in the patch for 25 years and had my share of ups and downs to say the least. So think hard about what your contemplating on doing to change your life for the better :beer:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marriage is for suckers, I can pay someone to cook and clean without giving up half of my stuff :d

And what's with everyone having daughters that I haven't got their numbers yet wth? :p

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marriage is for suckers, I can pay someone to cook and clean without giving up half of my stuff :d

And what's with everyone having daughters that I haven't got their numbers yet wth? :p

THATS WHAT IM SAYING, RMK Junky has those girls equipped with chasity belts, i tell ya what!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
i got out because it was easy now,,,just lost money is all...

And like others have said,,we get along better now,,because we are friends,,not husband and wife.

it is a tuff decision,,

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If you have kids ex-wives never really go away..... even when they move 2500 miles away.....

Least your kids are old enough to make their own decision I had to put up a very expensive legal fight to keep mine close, then she chose to leave without them anyway...

We tried the whole "maybe we can make it work" thing.. it either works or it doesn't plain and simple....

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pony boy, i reread you starting post and was just wondering if money was really your main concern. Issues like money are pretty trival really and should be able to be worked out with some communication.
Id rather live in a mud hut with my soulmate than a castle with someone i dont love.Money,toys and things will never,ever bring true happiness

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been with my wife for 19yrs now. Married for 11 of them. Also my wife doesn't work, but she does look after the kids, cleans the house, is a doctor (to us), cook, cleaner, taxi driver, party planner, watches all the other kids in the neighborhood( they usually all end up here at our place) I follow the rigs so she shovels the driveway/sidewalk, and a million other things. She like me likes to buy stuff. But if it is only the money part that is a problem there are ways around it. I also told the wife if I had got rid of her way back when, I would have been out of jail now with good behavior and a free man now, so she gives me that look and a slap across the back of the head and continues to bake us some cookies. :d

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pony boy, i reread you starting post and was just wondering if money was really your main concern. Issues like money are pretty trival really and should be able to be worked out with some communication.
Id rather live in a mud hut with my soulmate than a castle with someone i dont love.Money,toys and things will never,ever bring true happiness

no SCOTTS ..... of course money is a concern but i think it is mostly about where it comes from and who it comes from. Hmmmmmmmmm i have to think more about this befor i write anything more .........

zrtdarryl

Reaction score
nordegg summers lake havasu winters <retirement p
yup , to me it sounds like it is just the money probably you see other guys well set up money wise with no mortgage , a house in the mountains , wife with a good super paying job , all about 50 yrs old.
for some it works this way for some it doesnt but you are not working at the local mohawk pumping gas living in a basement suite so all cannot be lost, and you can still get ahead money wise if you now budget and spend supercareful

Top Bottom