Fight for Free Speech

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of you may not be aware of what happened on QR770/630 CHED today on Danielle Smiths show. She started her opening monologue stating how the program has been receiving a lot of direct complaints about her opinion on politics and Covid lockdowns. This group who I believe from my experience on other social media platforms is well organized and hell bent on silencing any conservatism or center right views and now they have targeted her. She was emotional in her show today as she believes she will be handed the same fate as Ryan Jesperson got. I know Snow and Mudder's are passionate people and the majority are center/right in their politics and believe in free speech unlike these NDP shills. I am asking a favor. Please take 2 minutes out of your busy schedule if you believe in the importance of free speech and shows like Danielle's, Rob's and Roy Greens to email your support for Danielle tonight and tomorrow. I have provided links at the bottom to do this. This really pizzed me off when I saw it. I promised John Vos, Director of Talk and Talent some emails over this in my email to him. Please take the time.

John Vos
Director of Talk and Talent
john.vos@corusent.com

cc:

Michael Taresko
Executive Producer
michael.taresko@corusent.com

Jacqueline Sinnett
Danielle Smith Producer
jacqueline.sinnett@corusent.com

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps someone can post up the podcast in question from today and yesterday from the Todays News thread where this all started? Thanks. I'm not talented enough.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There definately needs to be more people to stand up for our rights as Canadians.

Supposedly this is still a free country with freedom of speech being part of it.

I for one will be sending an email Ken.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know, this is a fantastic thing you started! I often bitch and complain much like alot of other people, about the left and there stupid ways and so on and so forth. And about how Im sick and tired about “ the world we live in”, and How did all these Wing nuts and libtards become such a dominant voice in this new world?? I often ponder this stuff and gripe and complain, but never actually do anything. Then I wonder, what can I even do? THIS...... THIS is something I can do, and although its pretty minor, and may not actually accomplish anything, It gives me the feeling of actually having made an effort for my views and pushing them onto the other side. Anyway I ripped off an email to all three of those email addresses, and gave them a piece of my mind! Although I was Nice enough about it, I had to send it before I actually bit my tongue clear off! LOL.

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably just my inability to find that segment of her show but i would sure like to listen to it so I can reference it in my emails to the three people at QR.
Danielle Smith does a an outstanding job being a voice for most of us.
It would be terrible if we lost that voice.
Email sent to all three.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably just my inability to find that segment of her show but i would sure like to listen to it so I can reference it in my emails to the three people at QR.
Danielle Smith does a an outstanding job being a voice for most of us.
It would be terrible if we lost that voice.

Touch on this link and hit play .
This is what they are upset about .

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If she gets cancelled she should just do podcasts on her own, then she can cut out QR and stop giving them money. Even if she doesn’t get cancelled that’s what she should do...

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Letter ;

Hello,
The voices of people like Danielle, make up the fabric of our society. She holds the same views as the majority of Western Canadians. Enough of this “ can’t offend” media. I support her 100% ,as do my family and friends.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If she gets cancelled she should just do podcasts on her own, then she can cut out QR and stop giving them money. Even if she doesn’t get cancelled that’s what she should do...
For us in the farming community its super handy to turn on the radio in our tractor or combine and hear like minded opinion without searching it out Rene. Every time the left wins we lose. I'm positive this is an organized effort from the provincial NDP. Sara Hoffman has asked for NDP supporters to attack Conservatives on social media sites and attack Jason Kenney on the UCP facebook page. This smells of her odor.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Email sent, everyone on here who supports a centrist view and fiscal conservatism should take a minute to send a note. It does not have to be long or overly detailed, I ranted a bit and made it longer than it needed to be and it still only took 5 minutes of my day.... no longer than a couple of BS posts on here.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We must have had a good response...John Vos was just on the air and said thank you for all the emails...over 180 so far....His statement: "NO ONE is firing Danielle Smith"

Good call SnoPro on getting this started>

Awesomeness

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I just checked my spam folder and got the same thing..... oh well, it was delivered to the other two....

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now they are blocking the emails to that address? Typical, They only want to hear what they want, nothing opposing their thoughts or beliefs.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all you guys for contributing. The President of the Corus network obviously got the message. I'm sure Danielle will sleep better tonight!

Top Bottom