Sicamous Sled Shop and Service

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear banner was given the ok to put one in sicamous or salmon arm.
Ya know what I was told to not say sh!t, but right now I'm done with b.r.p French loosers , this is my personal opinion

And I can tell you this b.r.p, you have lost this hole area of market share over this bull sh!t, from what I have heard and seen on line everyone is going to switch brands, you dumb limited tools, but you made the wrong choice

Rant over From a now unemployed mpm employee

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear banner was given the ok to put one in sicamous or salmon arm.
I've heard Salmon Arm in the Alpine Motorsports (Yamaha) building as apparently they are selling out to Backus. But I've heard lots of rumours about local dealers/shops and everyone has been BS so this probably is too.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard Salmon Arm in the Alpine Motorsports (Yamaha) building as apparently they are selling out to Backus. But I've heard lots of rumours about local dealers/shops and everyone has been BS so this probably is too.
putting a doo shop in Salmon Arm shows how dumb BRP corporate and Derick Banister are. Sicamous is where riding is and people need parts and service. Just as inconvenient as going to Vernon for the same old ****ty service. Closed on Sunday and Monday like all the rest of them probably.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
****ty deal for sledding community losing MPM so soon in the game . Heard lots of good things from various groups about them .

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
putting a doo shop in Salmon Arm shows how dumb BRP corporate and Derick Banister are. Sicamous is where riding is and people need parts and service. Just as inconvenient as going to Vernon for the same old ****ty service. Closed on Sunday and Monday like all the rest of them probably.
Not saying this is the reason, but a sled dealership doesn't usually pay for itself year round. You need other products and a market to sell to. Larger centres have this. Not saying salmon arm is that large.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not saying this is the reason, but a sled dealership doesn't usually pay for itself year round. You need other products and a market to sell to. Larger centres have this. Not saying salmon arm is that large.
But having said that, there's no bike or quad dealers in revy, so the area for say ktm, husky, brp quads-sxs e.t.c is huge for sicamous, and lots of bikes out here that ride

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Salmon Arm has two other branded dealerships that dont sell anything else.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this. Feel bad for cousin Gord and Jeff changing careers to be a part of this. Heard lots of good things about that place and sadly never got out to see it personally. Definitely have to watch your back in business unfortunately.
Ya well, I won't buy a b.r.p product again, and I drink the doolaid like tea's, what does that say

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very ****ty news to hear!!

Might be a calling in disguise Jeff....... Maybe you, Dusty and a couple of other guys can buy mpm and make a go of it. Not saying getting a dealership in there, but maybe aftermarket parts or oem parts. I personally know that Poo & Doo have huge tree magnets under the hood somewhere and love taking out A-arms, ski's, bumpers, etc.....

Maybe some food for thought for you guys out there........

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya well, I won't buy a b.r.p product again, and I drink the doolaid like tea's, what does that say
Really sorry to hear this.

I am of the opinion now that BRP is just a really disrespectful company.
They don't give two ****s about their dealers or customers.

This became evident with the 2017 g4 fiasco, and this is just the last nail in the coffin.

Is he selling bow cycle too?

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear this.

I am of the opinion now that BRP is just a really disrespectful company.
They don't give two shots about their dealers or customers.

This became evident with the 2017 g4 fiasco, and this is just the last nail in the coffin.

Is he selling bow cycle too?
No idea, really don't know ****

Top Bottom