Sicamous eating spots

Tarbender

Reaction score
Well we agree on one thing

Ok where is blondes??? Have heard it but not sure where it is

sent while I should be drinking tea's

lol Blondies is on the corner of Finlayson and the road coming off highway 1, just across from the mini-golf. They are only open for Breakfast and lunch, and they have limited offerings, but what they do have they do well!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol Blondies is on the corner of Finlayson and the road coming off highway 1, just across from the mini-golf. They are only open for Breakfast and lunch, and they have limited offerings, but what they do have they do well!

Oh that's y never been, really only go to town for supper

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

went in to Blondies on Monday. They just reopened after a reno and they don't do breakfast anymore.. Just a coffee shop now. Place was empty.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep....mistake by them imo but it is their buisness. Like I said it was empty. Joe's was overflowing.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and no.
If it's busy, where else to eat then.... Timmies ???

Reaction score
yep....mistake by them imo but it is their buisness. Like I said it was empty. Joe's was overflowing.

Interesting thread! I thought I would throw it out there that we (Moose Mulligan's) will be opening for Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday, starting November 1st (Tomorrow!)! For now, we are serving breakfast from 9am - 11am, but once sledding season picks up we will open at 7am! Friday could become an option as well!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting thread! I thought I would throw it out there that we (Moose Mulligan's) will be opening for Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday, starting November 1st (Tomorrow!)! For now, we are serving breakfast from 9am - 11am, but once sledding season picks up we will open at 7am! Friday could become an option as well!
There is a rumor going around that breakfast is free for local snow and mud forum members lol or maybe coffee refills

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a rumor going around that breakfast is free for local snow and mud forum members lol or maybe coffee refills
Are u going to be put of bacon by 9:30 am???

Just saying the last time that we or any friends went there was when there was no appys others than certain kinds of wings on a Thursday nite at 6:30 pm

Reaction score
Are u going to be put of bacon by 9:30 am???

Just saying the last time that we or any friends went there was when there was no appys others than certain kinds of wings on a Thursday nite at 6:30 pm

By 6:30? We must have had one heck of a day! Sorry for that Tex!

That's one of the interesting things about being a pub in Sicamous. We schedule staff & prep our food levels based on our sales history, and every once in a while (for whatever reason, highway closures, etc) we get hit and do double or triple what was expected. We do our best, but sometimes stuff happens!

That being said, I'm sure we'll still have bacon by even 9:45 this morning. lol

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome and we will be stopping buy. I believe Fridays are needed and in mid season even more days.

Reaction score
Awsome and we will be stopping buy. I believe Fridays are needed and in mid season even more days.

Good to hear Bobsledder! We have discussed Friday as a possibility, we are just going to see how Saturdays and Sundays play out first. Other days could follow, if the demand is there. I posted quite a few photos on our Facebook page if anyone is interested to see what we are serving!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you hired that lady that was cooking at Blondies last winter. She made awsome food. Choices for breakfast are limited. Really only grandmas and husky or other choices.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bahama johns is awesome food not sure if they are open in winter but one of the tastiest places to eat I have been to

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bahama johns is awesome food not sure if they are open in winter but one of the tastiest places to eat I have been to

Yes very good. They are closed now but told me they will open for winter season and see how it goes. If they do we will need to support them.

Reaction score

Mulligan Skillet (1000x750)TA.jpg Hungry man (700x525).jpg Here's our "Mulligan Skillet" and our "Hungry Man Breakfast"

Top Bottom