Sicamous eating spots

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
re; Joe Schmucks RoadHouse.

We have have taken steps to remedy our poor performance and we are proud to announce that Joe's is under new management. We welcome George Horton as our new General Manager. George and his wife Lori have extensive restaurant and management experience. They have been managing our Motel & Campground for the past year and we are very pleased with the results.

We are confident that your next meal at Joe's will be hot and delicious and served well prepared by friendly, courteous staff...We want you back, and we are offering the best breakfast in the Shuswap.

New website coming soon! Joe Schmuck's Road House ? Food & Rooms ? Sicamous, BC ? 250-836-2290

Gave it a try this morning again........Not sure if it is the best breakfast in the Shuswap cause after sitting 15 min. waiting to be served ( at least a cup of coffee) we gave up and left.
Went over to Blondies for a great breakfast.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Bob
Thanks for your feedback.
Had a look at the video recording of your visit with us...yes, we were busy, lot's of sledders...however, you were with us for 2 min 40 seconds. As our server was about to serve you, you left.
Glad you had a great breakfast at Blondies, they are great people. Hope you get to try Joe's breakfast sometime.
Thanks
George

Haha.......that is awesome

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been to Joe's for about a year but any time we have been there it was great. 2 min 40 sec that's a wicked long wait lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been to Joe's for about a year but any time we have been there it was great. 2 min 40 sec that's a wicked long wait lol

Bob seems to be never happy and Allways right

But he did try joes again, which I never thought would happen

sent while I should be drinking tea's

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bob seems to be never happy and is Allways right

But he did try joes again, which I never thought would happen

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Bob
Had a look at the video recording of your visit with us...yes, we were busy, lot's of sledders...however, you were with us for 2 min 40 seconds. As our server was about to serve you, you left.
Glad you had a great breakfast at Blondies, they are great people. Hope you get to try Joe's breakfast sometime.
Thanks
George

Think you have me confused with some other people. Place was very busy with one server. Had dinner there tonight. It was good.

Last edited:

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow I think Schmucks missed the mark with the I will prove you wrong and we we're busy comment, kinda creepy they review video as well to prove their point.
Hi Bob
Thanks
George

Joe Schmucks

Reaction score
Website
www.JoeSchmucks.ca
I think so too and would like to apologize to bobsledder and the forum. I was a little sensitive and defensive of our staff and shouldn't have used the forum to meet bob. I will remove my comments.
bobsledder, I will gladly buy you breakfast.
cheers
george

HoldMyBeerAndWatchThis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think so too and would like to apologize to bobsledder and the forum. I was a little sensitive and defensive of our staff and shouldn't have used the forum to meet bob. I will remove my comments.
bobsledder, I will gladly buy you breakfast.
cheers
george

and I think his shows a great amount of class.

Brentk

Reaction score
The husky truck stop is good. food goes down throat, into stomach, then braaaaap!
Where's a good place to buy dragon fruit?

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a few day ride, ate breaky everyday at schmucks, no complaints hence is why we went back, ate at the burner one night, pretty decent and will go back, great town and think the whole town does a good job, I like to feel welcome where I spend my $ and certainly did.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a few day ride, ate breaky everyday at schmucks, no complaints hence is why we went back, ate at the burner one night, pretty decent and will go back, great town and think the whole town does a good job, I like to feel welcome where I spend my $ and certainly did.

Try brothers out.... Have yet to have a bad meal there, even fast too

Tarbender

Reaction score
Try brothers out.... Have yet to have a bad meal there, even fast too

You must be an owner? As another poster said, it's OK at best! I might go for a cold pint, but wouldn't go for the food (or service if there is more than 4 other tables in there)!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must be an owner? As another poster said, it's OK at best! I might go for a cold pint, but wouldn't go for the food (or service if there is more than 4 other tables in there)!

So u must love mooses then ...

Cause they suck balls.....

Brothers is 50 times better than mooses.... It used to be good like 2 years ago

And nope, don't have a Rosie red penny in brothers other than eating there

Tarbender

Reaction score
So u must love mooses then ...

Cause they suck balls.....

Brothers is 50 times better than mooses.... It used to be good like 2 years ago

And nope, don't have a Rosie red penny in brothers other than eating there

Thanks for the best laugh I've had in a week! No need to be so touchy though! I'll even eat at Blondie's (where they don't serve liquor) before Brother's, and I'm an alcoholic!!! Mooses two years ago served food that you would think was purchased at M&M Meat Shops, so I know what kind of taste you have in restaurant/pub food.....poor!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the best laugh I've had in a week! No need to be so touchy though! I'll even eat at Blondie's (where they don't serve liquor) before Brother's, and I'm an alcoholic!!! Mooses two years ago served food that you would think was purchased at M&M Meat Shops, so I know what kind of taste you have in restaurant/pub food.....poor!

Well we agree on one thing

Ok where is blondes??? Have heard it but not sure where it is

Top Bottom