Should I buy a Quad?

SKIROULE

Reaction score
I am thinking about buying another quad. I had one roughly 15 years ago but sold it once the family started. I have been sledding for a few years now and as the kids are getting older and some friends are buying quads I thought it may be time to get back into it. I noticed that quite a few members of S&M have quads and sleds. I am looking for some input on mainly the amount of riding areas around the Edmonton area compared to the sledding areas? Things look to have changed allot over the years concerning closures.

Last edited:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had every toy over the years but just bought my first quad....love it! my kid has had a quad since he was 2.5 and now rides a LT 80 suzuki 2 stroke that flies.......now I can go ride with him.....wish I would have bought one sooner! go get one.....I went used.....well 08 with 9 miles!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We sold our sleds years ago just because we found more riding time with quads. As for riding areas we found going to areas away from the City is better. Either North of Edmonton or west and South. I have been to crane lake a few times and it's also good. Riding crown and and using respect you should be fine.

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having both is always a good option. No matter the season you'll always be able to ride something. But I've had fun with my quad and it's time to sell it only cause im looking to buy a brand new sled. I sure as hell will miss it though :(

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy one unless I was a trapper or needed one for work. They are boring and slow...buy an enduro type bike like a crfX or a WR and have fun...

Top Bottom