Shooting at the war memorial

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
That's just when they're off duty or off base for any non-operation reasons. Not much different than probation officers having unlisted numbers.

I know a few of these guys,that uniform means a lot to them,telling them not to ware it was my point,off base off duty this is Canada they are are Canadian soldiers on Canadian soil and my chicken s h I t government wants them to take off their coulors,I don't think you,ll find this sits well with any of them ether,As I said before wonder if I could borrow one.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They say CSIS has identified at least 90 radicalized Muslims in Canada and all are currently on a watchlist. The 2 fawks that killed the 2 soldiers both had their passports revoked in the last month trying to fly to the Middle East. Here's what needs to happen. Round them all up and ship them to Guontonamo and soften them up or let them fly to the Middle East and let the Americans bomb their azzes back to the stone age.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
When I turned on the TV this morning, you guys know the rest.

But I am sure, they reported two soldiers shot in the Rideau shopping center a little ways from the Parliament buildings as well as the soldier at the cenotaph. One was reported dead and the other injured. Did anybody else hear that????

Obviously, there wasn't another shooting other that the Sargent at Arms shooting the **shole.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I heard someone was shot in the foot as well

But I am sure, they reported two soldiers shot in the Rideau shopping center a little ways from the Parliament buildings as well as the soldier at the cenotaph. One was reported dead and the other injured. Did anybody else hear that????

Obviously, there wasn't another shooting other that the Sargent at Arms shooting the **shole.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
images.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

A security guard in the House of Commons was shot but not life threatening Doug.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will rule by numbers
they will use woman and children as shields and fox and cnn will air it and motivate more extremist
while our taxes fund them
our laws protect them
and this is just the start
look what happened els where in the world where it's not safe for a nonbeliever to walk down the street
I say arm everybody and call game on

Last edited:

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize its an idea/religion way of life or whatever............The fact is though,unless we resist militarily we will be consumed.

you are correct... and if i can add to your post as i was going to say something similar

we are at war... this killing soldiers is an act of war... they have told their cells to attack us... we have to treat it like a war and legislate away some liberties in the short term to help weed these bastards out

what can we no police/military people do in the mean time????? Stop being so stupid and politically correct. Stop calling them ISIS... call them what they call themselves... the ISLAMIC STATE... they are actually now a huge country... your police and government are afraid of being not PC... ever notice they won't say "islamic" in anything... remember when that stupid pamphlet came out saying we shouldn't say "islamic terrorist" the rcmp symbol on the front cover... RCMP said they didn't do it but they have never demanded their symbol be removed...

today right after the shooting... the Ottawa police sent out warning the Muslims community that if their scared or experience a hate crime to report it asap... really right after an Islam extremist attacked us???? Stop making them victims or soon they will take over...

if someone wants to go to Syria to fight for the Islamic State... let them go... don't keep them here... when they leave remove their passport so they can't come back... those 80 people you suspect of being canadian terrorist should be publically identified like a sex offender so we all know who we are living by...

and sorry this sounds racist... but stop immigration from Muslim countries until we once again have a strong majority... why? I know that sounds bad... but every other people that makes up Canada have assimilated into wester culture... Islamist not so much... and we can't afford to be wrong... the only way we keep safe is to stay a majority... look what happening in Europe where you get a large voting population of Muslims... governments are afraid of looseing their vote so they start to take our freedoms and beliefs from us... think it won't happen here? google Justin Tredeau and muslims? He visited a Mosque that is know to have extremist looking for their support and vote! Scary!

End Rant

RZRGADE sorry for stealing your post

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes yes I think we should be able to carry side arms. I'm going to get my gun license next year and build an arsenal.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree man,,, but the world is a changed place since ww2. Ever read the book 1984?? That's where this is going,, except way worse....
I'm not sure it will be a George Orwell scenario with isis. Security strips on the wall seem over there tech and they prefer beheadings to cages with rats in them

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ANYONE REMEMBER THIS MAN?????? READ WHAT HE HAS TO SAY

[h=2]WINSTON CHURCHILL’S COMMENTS ON ISLAM[/h]

[ Forenote: Sir Winston Churchill has been recognized as one of the greatest men of the late nineteenth and of the twentieth century. He was an extraordinary war leader to whom the Western World must be forever in debt. He was a prophet in his own time as this quotation, written well over 100 years ago, demonstrates.]

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia
in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many
countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods
of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the
Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan
law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as
a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the
faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion
paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde
force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant
and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising
fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the
strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled,
the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

[ Postnotes: (1) Sir Winston, as an officer of the British Army, served in the Sudan and in the Crimean War; in both instances against the Muslims. These experiences gave him ample opportunity to observe the structure of Islamic society. (2) Churchill’s quotes were taken from the volume: Sir Winston Churchill; “The River War”, first edition, Volume II, pages 248-250, published by Longmans, Green & Company, 1899. (3) If Sir Winston were alive today, it is doubtful that a person in Great Britain criticizing Islam publicly could be arrested, and then fined or jailed, and even more doubtful that any Muslims would be sitting in the English Parliament! ]

Top Bottom