Shooting at the war memorial

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where in the fa:k are the "peaceful " Muslims ...??
You wanna play this game ...that's cool.

We start start kicking out peaceful muslims,no more immigration etc etc.
Take their homes, mosques business's, money etc etc.
Do not really care if they are good bad or whatever......(like the way they choose victims)
That money goes into our military...pronto!

Think it's too harsh..? Ask the victims family !!!
Send them ALL back ASAP ....you wanna play, let's play.....

I have lots of family in the UK.....Ask them if the muslims are taking over....!!!
At least Justin wants to give them handouts and be friends with them.

Its time we started treating there "good peacefull ones,in the same manner they treat our good ones"

PS This will weed out the "Home growns" in a hurry..........!!

As much as Id love to go into a 7-11 and have someone talk to me in English, this is never going to happen. It will be us that winds up getting cavity searched before entering the mall....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As i said in the ISIS thread ,akin to WW2 . The time to stop it is now ,while we can........Will it happen ,probably not . None the less we will pay now , or we will pay WAY more at a later date..........
History confirms this.......Over & Over.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As i said in the ISIS thread ,akin to WW2 . The time to stop it is now ,while we can........Will it happen ,probably not . None the less we will pay now , or we will pay WAY more at a later date..........
History confirms this.......Over & Over.

I agree man,,, but the world is a changed place since ww2. Ever read the book 1984?? That's where this is going,, except way worse....

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
Our government is now telling our soldiers not to ware thire uniforms,Wonder if I could borrow one.

Our own military is being told not to ware a uniform on Canadian soil.These people disrespect our legions,they disrespect our R.C.M.P uniforms.This isn't religion its hate crime in a hand book.Last time I checked hate crimes were illegal in this country so any one practicing hate crimes should be deported or in jail.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our government is now telling our soldiers not to ware thire uniforms,Wonder if I could borrow one.

Our own military is being told not to ware a uniform on Canadian soil.These people disrespect our legions,they disrespect our R.C.M.P uniforms.This isn't religion its hate crime in a hand book.Last time I checked hate crimes were illegal in this country so any one practicing hate crimes should be deported or in jail.

Should be giving them guns and ammo instead of taking away their uniforms! Our military is under attack, and they're better trained to defend themselves than our police are to protect them. It's time to let them!:rant:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree man,,, but the world is a changed place since ww2. Ever read the book 1984?? That's where this is going,, except way worse....
OUR world has changed, there world not so much...........They have been at war forever and will carry that fight over here...IF we do not stop them.
Imagine if the roles were reversed.......would they show us the mercy and acceptance/opportunities we have put forth to them ?

If they had there way we would all be most likely dead...........Or at the very least be under Sharia law.

No matter how much things change, as i said history always has a way of repeating it self..........

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No , not really . This is far bigger than a Canadian problem. we would be arrogant to think that this is about Canada and its policies and resources............if it were that easy.
This is MUCH bigger and deadlier.............

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OUR world has changed, there world not so much...........They have been at war forever and will carry that fight over here...IF we do not stop them.
Imagine if the roles were reversed.......would they show us the mercy and acceptance/opportunities we have put forth to them ?[
Nope im sure they wouldn't. What is ISIS? or is it ISIL? or IS? and wtf happened to al quade?? This isn't a army were fighting, its an idea. Your kind of missing my point, but that's ok. I'm not happy about this chit either. Condolences to the family of the fallen. RIP

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw this "Sharia law" being mentioned a few times and will admit my ignorance on this so I looked it up. Pretty dam scary to say the least.

According to the Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on.

Where in the world is the Sharia law actually in use?

Muslims' aspired Sharia-ruled state is Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Muhammad. It has no legal code other than the Sharia, which is enforced without mercy (see Sharia law in Saudi Arabia). But the Sharia law is also used in full or in part, nationally or regionally in:

• Afghanistan (89%)**
• Algeria
• Austria*
• Bahrain
• Bangladesh (82%)**
• Brunei
• Canada*
• Comoros
• Djibouti (82%)**
• Egypt (74%)**
• Eritrea
• Ethiopia
• France*
• Gambia
• Germany*
• Ghana
• India
• Indonesia (72%)**
• Iran
• Iraq (91%)**
• Jordan (71%)**
• Kenya
• Kuwait
• Libya
• Lebanon
• Malaysia (86%)**
• Maldives
• Mauritania
• Morocco (83%)**
• The Netherlands*
• Nigeria
• Oman
• Pakistan (84%)**
• Palestinian territories (Gaza strip & the West Bank - 89%)**
• Qatar
• Saudi Arabia
• Somalia
• Spain*
• Sudan
• Sri Lanka
• Syria
• Tanzania
• Thailand (77%)**
• Uganda
• United Arab Emirates (UAE)
• United Kingdom*
• United States of America*
• Yemen

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
this just gets better all the time,this sick phuck gets 1 day in jail for robbing a bank,and his mother works for the federal government,wonder why he,s not doing life and his mother deported,There are no peacefull muslims.If they were peacefull they would not be muslims.

Time to start filling the boat and send them all home.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize its an idea/religion way of life or whatever............The fact is though,unless we resist militarily we will be consumed.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's just when they're off duty or off base for any non-operation reasons. Not much different than probation officers having unlisted numbers.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Well...i cant say how i really feel,as you cant swear or what not on here.

But i cant believe how close he came to killing the leader of this country,,Harper was on the other side of the wall i guess.

Just makes me sick,kinda speechless almost.

At least the SOB is dead and we dont have to feed him or see him get off on insanity,,he met his god and some good ol fashioned lead poisoning thanks to Sgt of arms.The man saved more lives and could've lost his own in the process. :canada::canada:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize its an idea/religion way of life or whatever............The fact is though,unless we resist militarily we will be consumed.
I hear you, what are you going to do, Nuke Ottawa? Deport them all?? Sure I'm all for it. Do I think that's going to happen? Fawk NO, I think we'll all be losing our freedoms and be suspect where ever we go. I like your plan better though, for the record.....

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this just gets better all the time,this sick phuck gets 1 day in jail for robbing a bank,and his mother works for the federal government,wonder why he,s not doing life and his mother deported,There are no peacefull muslims.If they were peacefull they would not be muslims.

Time to start filling the boat and send them all to the bottom of the ocean.

Fixed it for ya.

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
Well...i cant say how i really feel,as you cant swear or what not on here.

But i cant believe how close he came to killing the leader of this country,,Harper was on the other side of the wall i guess.

Just makes me sick,kinda speechless almost.

At least the SOB is dead and we dont have to feed him or see him get off on insanity,,he met his god and some good ol fashioned lead poisoning thanks to Sgt of arms.The man saved more lives and could've lost his own in the process. :canada::canada:

Leader of this country,he,s in hiding making speeches about fighting terroiasm in the world,thats not a leader he,s a phucking pussy.It would,nt have bin a great lose.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Hes still the leader no matter what hes doing.he calls the shots,
Leader of this country,he,s in hiding making speeches about fighting terroiasm in the world,thats not a leader he,s a phucking pussy.It would,nt have bin a great lose.

Top Bottom