Shock Rebuild

Giver800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone in the Calgary area knows someone who rebuilds shocks for a reasonable price? Or is their a how to somewhere for a guy like me that has never done it before? I'm debating if I should rebuild them or just get new ones. I ride a 2008 Summit X.

Giver800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I will have to contact them and see what it might run me. Has anyone used or heard of these guys before: SHOCK TEC ? I came across their site in a quick google search.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enzo is in High River.

He said "reasonable" price, not "how about I bend you over and really give it to you" price.

Just call Enzo and ask how much to rebuild them. Last and only time I called they quoted me over $1500 for my X shocks. I said I didn't want to buy new shocks, just rebuild :)

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not Calgary but MBS Suspension near Sherwood Park does shock rebuilds at very reasonable prices. I'm sure you could ship to him. I've been really happy with all the work he has done for me.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He said "reasonable" price, not "how about I bend you over and really give it to you" price.

Just call Enzo and ask how much to rebuild them. Last and only time I called they quoted me over $1500 for my X shocks. I said I didn't want to buy new shocks, just rebuild :)
Fair enough but with shipping and exchange Monster is about the same. I paid $1300 for season old Raptors.

Giver800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys. Things have been really busy lately so I haven't gotten the chance to call around but by the sounds of it Enzo seems to be way out of my price range I would just buy new ones for $1500 and I don't need anything fancy just a standard rebuild is all I need haha. I will still give them a call though. Thanks TDR I will have to give them a call as well!

Also thanks for the vid lilduke it is very informative and I am sure I am capable of doing the rebuild myself but just don't have the time or patience at the moment and snow is coming soon so I need to get on it!

Top Bottom