she needs help

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
i think we need to fix mrs polcat's thanks button seems to be stuck :beer::d

I think she's on a mission! The last post in this thread (and Lord only knows how many threads she's thanked today????) she was at 23,882 thanks.....

I'll bet she is in a secret race.....not Yami vs Skidoo.....but something to do with the # of thanks......the way she is going 25,000 might be before the end of August!!

just saying.....

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why i use the THANKS so much:

when i first joined snowandmud i would thank the posts that i read so that i knew where i left off when i went back to it later. that was before i found out that i could just click on the "view first unread". now it's just a habit

it also lets the person that i am thanking that: i like their post; it made me laugh; it had useful information; or that: "i was here".

and lastly.... i am on a mission. there is another member of snowandmud with over 70,000 THANKS. it has become a friendly game between the two of us, if i can catch up or not. and no, there is no timeline for when it ends.

so THANKS for reading this!!! :d

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
why i use the THANKS so much:

when i first joined snowandmud i would thank the posts that i read so that i knew where i left off when i went back to it later. that was before i found out that i could just click on the "view first unread". now it's just a habit

it also lets the person that i am thanking that: i like their post; it made me laugh; it had useful information; or that: "i was here".

and lastly.... i am on a mission. there is another member of snowandmud with over 70,000 THANKS. it has become a friendly game between the two of us, if i can catch up or not. and no, there is no timeline for when it ends.

so THANKS for reading this!!! :d

Do you think your thanks button could beat a SX700, I dont think it would compete with the 670.

Top Bottom