Sh*t your thinking, but never say out loud

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"let me get this right... U drive a minivan, have 3 kids in the back (one still in a baby seat), and here u are enjoying a smoke and talking on ur cell phone.... Awesome....where do i stick the MOTHER OF THE YR decal on ur van!?"

UMACHME

Reaction score
Heres one that i say !!! WHEN SOMEONE PISSES YOU OFF TELL THEM TO (FOCUS) FAWK OFF CUS UR STUPID !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'Why did you marry her then?Shut the f..k up and get a divorce already!!'
'Well if you weren't such a beeotch he wouldn't have went looking elsewhere!!!'
'I think you need to beat your kid within an inch of his life instead of a timeout or taking his iphone away!!'
'You know just because you knocked her up it doesn't mean you have to marry her!'

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did you get to be the boss?? You couldn't find you a$$hole in the dark without a mirror and flashlight.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You seriously just failed your WHMIS training? And didn't get the answers to the hazard symbols right after I TOLD you that they are never mixed up in order on the symbols, just the descriptions are scrambled?! Holy man...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You seriously just failed your WHMIS training? And didn't get the answers to the hazard symbols right after I TOLD you that they are never mixed up in order on the symbols, just the descriptions are scrambled?! Holy man...

I have trouble believing that you never say that to them out loud. :)

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"I wish a big bush bumper and I could just smash the crap out of the idiot drivers in front of me that are stupid or are on there cell phones texting, not paying attention to the roads. OK, they do that in Mexico don't they?"

I seen you do that to some trees with your quad.....

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you shut up im here to do a job i dont care about every single thing u have dne the last month

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Try Willy but.... Now take a firm grip of your ears and tug..... Your head will pop out of your a**!!:thumbsup2:

Top Bottom