Second ride EVER!!

crooklyn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well last night was my second ride EVER.
Love it, I wish I got into this sooner
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336231697.390807.jpg

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used ride dirt bikes, but now ride 4x4 quads. It's much more enjoyable! I don't miss dirt bikes very often.

crooklyn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Will use duck tape next time.
I never road any bikes before but runnin in the mud and water is wicked!!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a tip: you have snorkels....therefore you can go deeper than the tops of your boots. HAHAHA (duct tape your boots to your pants....works great)

Or strap on a pair and get wet. I wear dirt biking gear and I'm never too hot or cold. You will ruin socks but it's so comfortable.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or strap on a pair and get wet. I wear dirt biking gear and I'm never too hot or cold. You will ruin socks but it's so comfortable.
Strap on a pair? Careful there young man. Maybe if you looked at the picture you would see that he was dumping out a rubber boot....hence my comment.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Strap on a pair? Careful there young man. Maybe if you looked at the picture you would see that he was dumping out a rubber boot....hence my comment.

You wear dirtbiking gear to do you not? I thought you were the one teasing tex for his hip waiders.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You wear dirtbiking gear to do you not? I thought you were the one teasing tex for his hip waiders.
Yes and yes. I was having some fun with the OP and giving him some tongue-in-cheek advice....that actually works for those that wear rubber boots.

Top Bottom