Seasons open

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was very windy day.Helped poor first timer load his boat, poor guy was loosing his mind trying to load his brand new crestliner. ran into the dock and hit the trailer sideways. Being nice guy and showing him what to do and teaching how to load his boat I slip and fall into the water. BURRR COLD. AT least that put smile on his face.LOL

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
was very windy day.Helped poor first timer load his boat, poor guy was loosing his mind trying to load his brand new crestliner. ran into the dock and hit the trailer sideways. Being nice guy and showing him what to do and teaching how to load his boat I slip and fall into the water. BURRR COLD. AT least that put smile on his face.LOL

what kinda boat were you out on??? we were out all day putsin about and floating.......god theres nothin better than floating around engine off, and jimmy buffett playing on the stereo

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was out in a buddys boat as i havent even put the battery back in mine, and was shocked to see the game warden or conservation officer what ever he was out on a sea doo!!! i was a lil chilly.

why are the only good launches on the one side of wab?? when the cabin we go to is at seba??

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you ever tried the launch at south seba? looks like probably not as shallow as the one in seba. bogger i just missed you on friday i went in and she said someone was in there asking about me. lol we could of gave it to each other in the can:eek::eek:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good on ya, sometimes we're so caught up in the moment that no one is willing to give a helping had to keep the launch traffic flowing smoothly. We've helped a couple women back up truck while the hubby is screaming instruction from the boat. It's like calm the f%$k down buddy and maybe she will gain the confidence to do it, man i wanted to punch buddy in the mouth but didn't want to come back to flat trailer tires or a keyed truck. Hope to see you all out there in the summertime.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will try and convince the wifey to get some tonight:d....

pictures that is you freaks.:eek:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just so there is no confusion. boating pictures.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so excited for this weekend the big 351 is purring like a kitten and man it sounds NICE we think well be there on friday as the wife is off work but we will definatly be there on saturday can't wait to see just how fast this new motor can go should be quite the diference from the little 20hp
IMGP4824.jpg
needs a few touch up with the paint. scuffed it up a bit trying to put it in

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i tried the south seba one, was hard to find, down a lil turkey trail.

The problem with that one is soon as you back off the trailer there is 5 feet of water, so you start to put your leg lown, back up a bit more, then your in 3 inches of water as there is a huge sand bar. first prop i wrecked in years was at that moment on the brand new boat.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what kinda boat were you out on??? we were out all day putsin about and floating.......god theres nothin better than floating around engine off, and jimmy buffett playing on the stereo
Heres are new ride, did the same thing floated around and had nice relax.

Attachments

• DSC00790.jpg
    DSC00790.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 44

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
not many valid pics of the trip on the weekend....just some of the open lake......went out today for a BBQ at the park.......floating docks are in and fixed and launch at the provincial park is now open........now the season is officially open.....here's my ol' girl.....out pretty well every weekend, some week nights.........put up and say hi.....

Attachments

• Boating at Wab 047.jpg
    Boating at Wab 047.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 73
  • boat2.JPG
    boat2.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got out last night for a couple hrs. will post some pics later. tried to launch at seba but found it pretty hard to launch with boat still 2ft out of the water. lol.

Top Bottom