Seasons open

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Good on-um..........I'm sure plio meant "nut jobs" in the most flattering sense of the phrase........:d:p:beer:

i absolutely did....if i owned one or had a clue how to ride one of those, i'm sure i'da been right there too....but my boat will suffice

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the update on wab, lots of ice??? a buddy has a new toy im dying to try/hear the exhaust................sunday is supposed to be somewhat nice

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
whats the update on wab, lots of ice??? a buddy has a new toy im dying to try/hear the exhaust................sunday is supposed to be somewhat nice

saturday will be the nicest....sunny and 22C, sunday sun/cloud & 18C

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wab totally clear of all ice as far as i can see from the road and my yard. was actually thinking of maybe hittin the water this weekend to. maybe convince the kids to go tubin:d:eek:

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading there sat with the new boat to retest the engine.Don't think I can talk the kids into tubing, Wife might have few words to say about that.:nono:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea we'll be there saturday as well got the gear oil changed in the leg. motor all hooked / wired up just need to hook up the garden hose to make sure it all works

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
our local lake still has ice on it, but didnt stop this guy.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WEFitbp3YM[/media]

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man even the dog wasn't stupid enough to try that and they love water:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wanted to get out but had unexpected family show up sat am for the week:( next weekend. lets hope the weather holds.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
wanted to get out but had unexpected family show up sat am for the week:( next weekend. lets hope the weather holds.

I'm sure your sister will be questioning you on the whole "magnet" thing....

we were talking on friday and She says "my brother boats out there all the time".... I said "I bet Magnet is your brother"..... She looks at me like I'm retarded and says "No"..... I says "Yes".....She says "no I'm pretty sure I know who my brother is"...I says "you know nothing, he camps out at the church campground there, sleds in the winter, lives out by seba...Magnet is your brother"......She says "oh, your right" then she gave it to me in the can.

I'd gladly repay the favor and give it to her in the can, but everytime I see her she's working...... besides I don't think it would be good for the baby....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm sure your sister will be questioning you on the whole "magnet" thing....

we were talking on friday and She says "my brother boats out there all the time".... I said "I bet Magnet is your brother"..... She looks at me like I'm retarded and says "No"..... I says "Yes".....She says "no I'm pretty sure I know who my brother is"...I says "you know nothing, he camps out at the church campground there, sleds in the winter, lives out by seba...Magnet is your brother"......She says "oh, your right" then she gave it to me in the can.

I'd gladly repay the favor and give it to her in the can, but everytime I see her she's working...... besides I don't think it would be good for the baby....

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom